How much you pay?

RobbyMac

So, how much do you pay for the good green stuff?

I'm curious because, in Kentucky I was paying $30 for an 1/8 oz. for average bud - but I'm getting an Ounce here in Cleveland for $160!! Cheap as hell for me, and the bud here is r e a l g o o o d!!!

:headbanger:

'Course I'm sure a lot of you have the pleasures of growing it yourself..

Up here in the woods some of us have no other choice but to grow our own . Its either that or pay lots of bucks for ( in my evaluation ) stuff that you'd rather not want to admit that you bought.:bongrip: :smokin: :hmmmm: :allgood:

I see your point. I wish I could grow my own!

50 for the top quality chronic.
40 for lower grade seedless beasters.
25 for mids, and less for anything less than mids.

Of course, ounces get you price cuts. I got an O of some very decent mids (basically they were like seeded nugs) for 130 a little while back. Ohio's weed is surprisingly good.

hossua34 said:
50 for the top quality chronic.
40 for lower grade seedless beasters.
25 for mids, and less for anything less than mids.

Of course, ounces get you price cuts. I got an O of some very decent mids (basically they were like seeded nugs) for 130 a little while back. Ohio's weed is surprisingly good.
I agree Ohio's weed is surprisingly good. I grew up in Cleveland and always smoked the same bud, but then I moved to Kentucky for awhile - and lemme tell ya, that weed was the shit down there.. Very very, good stuff. Well compared to Cleveland's at the time it was anyway. But then I came back to Cleveland a year ago, and Damn!.. the weed got much better. 1/8 will last me almost 2 weeks. This is 2 hitter quitter stuff for me (Hell, I can barely handle more than one hit of this stuff to be honest).

shadyville said:
over here in Michigan I pay $50 for some top quality kb. I went down to Toledo a few months back, and they do have some pretty good weed, was supposed to get some blueberry, but that never went through:icon_roll
Yea man. I have yet to try the infamous "blueberry" too.. :allgood:

lua444 said:
some poeple always say jah bless,can any body tellme the meaning of that?????????
Hell if I know, bro. I'm assuming somewhere along the lines of :peace:

TheLife said:
i can get decent mid grade weed for $80-100 an ounce. (green, 1-2 seeds per gram, decent mellow high)

Dro for 180-240 (depends on who i go through)

Bomb Fire Sacred holy Grail bud. (280-350 an ounce)

I normally just buy ounces of "kind bud" for 120-150
the quality/price of it, is the best deal IMO.
Hells yea.

i can get some pretty good shiiiiitt, dont kno how u would classify it...

but its $10 for a dime... but my dimes are usually like 2g, depending on who i get it from
$25-30 an 1/8,
$40-50 for a quarter,
$80 for a 1/2,
$120-150 for an o

but when i lived with my uncle and he sold the goooooooood shit...it was like kb or something, no seeds what so ever, he didnt even deal wit dimes unless it was for me or one of my friends, and then it was just the regular $10 deal, 50 for an eighth and so on, so on, blah blah blah. but most of the time if it was just me and my boyfriend he would hook us up wit an 1/8th for $10, or sometimes even for free :) and if it was just me he always gave me a bud or two for the morning or something.

Down here in Daygo, it varies but not alot. Seems i have a harder time finding regs than KB.

But as far as prices go, here it depends how well you know your hook-up.

Right now Im paying aprox.
45-60$ : 1/8
90-120 : 1/4

wish we had that sort of selection where I live...........I buy pretty much the same grade of weed all the time occasionally its real fire and occassionally not the best

lua444 said:
some poeple always say jah bless,can any body tellme the meaning of that?????????

It's a Rasta thing, basically the same as God Bless.

My grow stuff is gone. *sniff sniff*
And now i am gonna start another harvest soon.

But till then, i got a quarter of sour diesel for 70bux canadian,
or 60bux usd, however you wanna slice it.

If i had the money, i could have bought alot more for much
cheaper.

TheLife said:
"Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic noises. That's nothing, 'cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows"

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!:laughtwo: :laughtwo:

I got a kick out of that!
:bong:

allthought i do use windows/
(its what i grew up on)
windows 95- Windows XP..

I was so happy when I didnt have to load up Doom through Dos as a kid!
i thought it was magic!!!!!!

no more c:/Doom something something.wad

lol.
Yeah I grew up in Windows too.. but I switched to Mac 2 yeas ago - never once looked back. Apple is so much better to use. It doesn't ever crash, or get viruses, etc...

TheLife said:
I was so happy when I didnt have to load up Doom through Dos as a kid!
i thought it was magic!!!!!!

no more c:/Doom something something.wad

lol.

rofl, I remember typing that in...damn that was a long time ago.

_qWERTY said:
For the dankiest of the dank here on Long Island. an O costs ~$450.
:bitingnails: *whew* waay too much for me man! Man I'd be growing that stuff if I were you!! jeeze!

Man if I bought a pound and came there, I could make a fortune. :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom