How NOT to transport your grow supplies

BassBong

Riding in rush hour traffic to work heading towards NYC. I pass by the hydro supply store exit and I see this maniac zip on to the expressway way. I didnt see what he had at first but needed a picture. I tell my partner look at this newb, grab a picture. We pull up alongside and we see he has 2 big bags of hrdroton. Talk about having a big set of balls or being extremeley stupid. I found it hilarious.

moped_guy.jpg

:hmmmm::whoa::rofl:

Obviously anonymity isn't this dude's strong point, anyway.

Pretty sad statement that possession of hydroton is gonna target you as being a criminal. I suppose if the LEO's were really that interested they could just set up camp in the parking lot and profile everyone coming out of the store that has purchased any.

I agree with the others that say take the pic down. I wouldn't want my pic on the web like that, cause if someone happens to reconize who it is in the pic, it could cost them there job or even worse if someone wants to be a rat.. just my opinion though

If any moderators are viewing this thread you have permission to remove photo if u feel necassary. Out of town and my blackberry gives me limited capabilities. As far as my responsibilities to somone with no common sense. Please. Public places nevermind one of the most heavily trafficed roads in the usa and u expect animinity sorry for bad spelling.

In the eyes of the law there is nothing here that is illegal, except for the posting of the picture w/o consent. That considered how would you feel if you read the newspaper tomorrow and the headline read "Man on moped suspect in multimillion dollar illegal grow".

If it happens, were revoking your membership!

lol jk, funny pic.

Peace!

Imagine if somebody knows the guy, goes over to his house to rip him off and kills him. Seriously, I haven't seen anything this stupid on a pot board in a long time.

No offense dude, but that post is a prime candidate for the honor.

Maybe second, but putting up somebody's pic on a pot board should take tops.

Most pot boards don't allow it, always causes problems. One time a guy put up somebody else's pic claiming it was his. Use your imagination and come up with a few reasons it's not a good idea. In this case the pic was in NY so he doesn't even have the excuse it's a legal grow.

It's not a good idea, but it's really not a bad one. There is zero legal basis for prosecution against this guy. His face is mostly obscured, there's no license plate in view and hydroton is not illegal. The only reason we think this guy is growing is because hydroton is sometimes used in the cultivation of marijuana. But by that same logic, he could also be planting orchids...there's really no way to tell. However, the fact that he is transporting the hydroton like that on his scooter, indicates that maybe there's some stoner in him, but that's just me and I'm not a judge.

Ill break it down for ya. yes I know some people grow vegies and such in hydro.
that is a small demographic of people. this dude isnt growing tomatos. hes not growing orchids. hes growing weed. he is reckless to be carrying 100 ltrs of rock in plain view. he is a dummas
I wouldnt put 4 1k reflector housings in the box in the back of a pickup truck. yes I could be growing orchids or whatever but why advertise it.

Ill break it down for ya. yes I know some people grow vegies and such in hydro.
that is a small demographic of people. this dude isnt growing tomatos. hes not growing orchids. hes growing weed. he is reckless to be carrying 100 ltrs of rock in plain view. he is a dummas
I wouldnt put 4 1k reflector housings in the box in the back of a pickup truck. yes I could be growing orchids or whatever but why advertise it.

Right, I'm not saying he ISN'T growing weed, I'm just saying that as far as the law is concerned, he's doing nothing wrong in the picture.

Right, I'm not saying he ISN'T growing weed, I'm just saying that as far as the law is concerned, he's doing nothing wrong in the picture.

I totall agree but why attract the attention...I wonder how he gets rid of his used hydroton? mebe he rebags it...loads it on the scooter and drops a lil at at a time down the highway

I totall agree but why attract the attention...I wonder how he gets rid of his used hydroton? mebe he rebags it...loads it on the scooter and drops a lil at at a time down the highway

Kinda like Andy Dufresne in Shawshank? :cool:

Back
Top Bottom