How often are you on WEED!

I only get high about once a week... maybe a little more if im stressed out and maybe a little less if I have a lot of important things to do. I'm a med student so my brain has got to be clear during mon-fri to learn, take tests, do homework, and do other productive things in my life. but when im all done with that I look forward to a good smoke.

I will admit for a solid week after the semester ended I smoked everyday for 7 days and it was fun at first but it lost most of the fun at the end of that week.... I guess I enjoy the suspense on waiting for that joyess moment when I finally get to smoke.

Also, it's winter break for me and I have been 250 miles away (back home from college) from my apartment for 3 weeks now and i've only smoked once with a friend sence i've been here. Im kind of glad i haven't been able to get high because it has allowed me time to do some sober thinking in which I discovered that right now I need to cut back and focus more on school right now, especially sence next semester is going to be the most difficult semester of my life. :peace:

I only get high about once a week... maybe a little more if im stressed out and maybe a little less if I have a lot of important things to do. I'm a med student so my brain has got to be clear during mon-fri to learn, take tests, do homework, and do other productive things in my life. but when im all done with that I look forward to a good smoke.

I will admit for a solid week after the semester ended I smoked everyday for 7 days and it was fun at first but it lost most of the fun at the end of that week.... I guess I enjoy the suspense on waiting for that joyess moment when I finally get to smoke.

Also, it's winter break for me and I have been 250 miles away (back home from college) from my apartment for 3 weeks now and i've only smoked once with a friend sence i've been here. Im kind of glad i haven't been able to get high because it has allowed me time to do some sober thinking in which I discovered that right now I need to cut back and focus more on school right now, especially sence next semester is going to be the most difficult semester of my life. :peace:

Yes, stay focused on your studies and become a great doctor. We need you!

Somebody call the Guiness book of Records :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm impressed
i got to thinking about it and its really been 3 years. shortly after finding this place my supply increased.
:adore: > grow support :smokin:

i'm sure there are people who could easily beat 3 years. but they either have lots of money or they grow ;)

As of right now Im high 24/7 only because im layed of right now and what better to do but get high and play some xbox live. But when im working I usually smoke a bowl before I go to work and after work Ill smoke a couple bowls.

What better to do, hmm.. stop playing x-box, get a job, stop smoking all day!!

(damn stoners!)

JKJK^ keep up the good work!!!:cheer:

Mon-Fri only after work, unless I'm off for whatever reason(usually some kind of medical issue). On the weekends as long as I'm not driving......I'm taking my medicine.;)

All day about 2 to 3 bongloads 5 times a day.Its meds and my pain doesnt stop and depression.I want to smile and laugh.When I work its after work then I celebrate all weekend.got some mostly sativa highbrid that is the first great sativa since being in oregon.Anyone got a truly medicinal 60/40 or 70/30 sativa that takes care of pain and puts a smile on your face.list em if you know the only 1 I know of is snocap and maybe trainwreck.

Back
Top Bottom