How often should I update?

How often should i update my journal, is constantly posting pictures Excesive or welcomed? Just want to kind get to know the jist of how this kind flows around here.
People update their journals different. Some people updates weekly, some update every three days, and some update everyday. You update your journal ever how you like. People around here are really cool and they won’t criticize you for posting pics.✌️

I think once a week is the minimum. People have a hard time keeping track of journals already. I know I do, and if you go longer than a week, I'm going to need to rewind a bit to remember where you were at.

At first, a daily update is a good thing. You can look back during your next grow to judge how you were doing on that same day.

One, three, or seven days are pretty normal here. There isn't excessive unless you are updating every hour. That may be a little excessive. But we will watch and probably comment. Not every hour, but every day or so.

The updating is more a personal preference than a social norm. New growers tend to update more often than the old salts. Some of those guys, you may get an update when they harvest, or after the cure. They just post to let you know they are still breathing and the buds are good.

I was doing a daily update. More because I was super excited, as we get.

And as ECG posted, we are all voyeurists...... :cool:

I update my 420 journal once a week unless something significant happens. But my once a week are lots of pictures, microscope pics and weekly events. I like to see the progress. I like...
Veg training pics, branch stretch, bud development pics, anything with the Jiusion microscope, and harvest nug pics best.

Okay, start to finish pics!

Back
Top Bottom