How often should pirahna/taranula be used

sully508

i use it on my plants every 3-4 weeks.
is this too much or ok?
i always add it to my soil mix prior to transplanting or basicaly changing pots. plus every 3-4 weeks. i know its good for beneficial fungus and bacteria.
my plants look healthy. and never had root rot issues but i just wanna make sure im doing it right. to max my yeild. its a soiless grow
plants: 3 ak-48's, 2 ww's, 3 swiss cheese and 1 aurora indica.
light: 800 watts HPS and 4 5800k 26 watt cfls.
nutes: AN grow, micro, bloom, b-52, bud candy, molasses, the heavies 0-42-23 NPK by extreme additives, and bio root by GO. is wheat germ beneficial?
any info would be good. im on week 3 of flowering.
:thanks:

did you buy both yet there is a product called greatwhite shark it is the same and half the price.just add it to your water then do your thing.just remember all bacteria needs to bond with in of mixing to root r soil or hydroton or it will die.needs to bond to something to stay alive.I put a pump bag full of coco in my rez,have bateria growing all the time only need to add it 3 times in veg then work to the end.

Look at Advanced Nutrients web site for the nutrient calculator. It has the exact info you need on a week by week basis. Some of their products are used at very specific times so look at the calculator. That is why they put it there.
As far as Tarantula and Pirahana goes, they are used up from vegitative stage, weekly, up to to the 5th week of flower (weekly) and then no more.
It will be from 30 grams (4.28 tables spoons) up to no more than 40 grams (5.71 tables spoons) of each per week per 26 gallons of water weekly.
Bud candy is your molasses so you dont need to add extra. it will be used at 2-4 ml per liter for the first 6 weeks of flower only. Then you should move to Advanced OVERDRIVE until harvest.
Forget wheat germ and get Senzizym. Check Advanced site for info.

went an got some sensizyme im in week7
i have the complete feeding/ nutrient schedule.
pirana/tarantula every 3 weeks approx. throughtout the entire plants life.
im also adding it to my add soiless mix before transplantting.
sensizym has everything in it. im really glad i got it.
thanks gut:peace: sully
i have 4 more indicas and 3 more swiss cheese that i cloned. and one of each i just put on 12/12.
tring to make it continue.

Sully,
You can add senzizym (2mil per liter for all), F-1 and H-2 during every watering. I have watched every Hydroponics secrets on You tube and this is one of the things Advanced Nutrients suggests.

hey avalance thank you very much for the info.
i will do just that on the next watering.
this grow it really going well. thanks to the people like you.
ive learned everything i know from 420. it took a few screw ups. but i got alot more experience than i did 2 years ago.
:)

Back
Top Bottom