How often should we add nutes in an outdoor container grow?

Emerson61

I'm growing GG, GSC and Aurora Indica in 10 G fabric pots. 6' tall in 3 months from germ to today. It has been a hot summer so far in Southern Cal, so I water every day in early AM and a little at 5 pm when off of work. I do a variety of nutes on a rough 50% strength nutes three days, water one day, back to three days of nutes, etc. So far, no burn and plants are killing it. Tons of bud sites and getting frosty already. How do others use nutes on outdoor grows?

I use Advanced Nutes Trio, silica, Cal Mag, Epsom salts, and Humboldt's Secret Bud Stacker...
8-18 outdoor grow.jpg

They do look great, so as stated, why do anything different?

I don't do containers, mine are right in my garden soil which gets a bit of compost weekly, top dressed. Before the growing season it gets a bit of chicken & cow manure which I let sit.

During growing I give it homemade cal-mag &, a bit of org. plant food about every two weeks. Once in bloom, I give a bit of Dr. Earth bloom once. From then on out, it's water...

I've been quite happy with the results, not only on the cannabis front, but also tomatoes, basil, & hot peppers.

Back
Top Bottom