how old must male be to flower and make pollen

Janjaweed

lets say you were looking around and saw a baby one like 2 weeks old you thought was probally a male, can u start flowering it then? just to grab a little pollens... :laughtwo:

Sure.. no problem.. just take him out of the room and put in a dark closet or cover it up with something light-proof for 12 hours every day to induce flowering.. Once the balls have formed and have started to "crack" open slightly (you'll see what I mean when the time comes) cut the top off, stick in a bottle of water, trim all the big fan leaves off, and then place on top of or next to a plate or something smooth. The light can stay on 24/7 at this point. He'll dump his pollen onto the smooth surface which you can then scrape up and save in an air-tight container in your fridge... stays good for several months that way as long as there's no moisture getting to the pollen.

Peace
MC

If you haven't flowered it yet, then how would you know it was a male??

okee thanks for the tips! :adore:

hmm..
its true im not completly sure he is a male! but out of the 4 that sprouted its the biggest and most aggressive, 3 are identical and this one is crazy.
and i have a few to many known females already it will probally have to die either way.

hmm yah.. guess its a crazy girl
flowered for a week and just spotted a couple hairs blaaah, really needed a male!!!
so now what should i do i can only have 6 plants!

5 clones from the dispensary. 2 Granddaddy Purple, OG Kush, Purple Kush, Sour Diesel.

and now i have 3 female Frankensteins i got from a local breeder. can i reveg the crazy one and kill the weaklings or will she go hermie now? maybe i should lop off her head first to get rid of some hormones?

mostly i just love the clones, these frankensteins are just a test maybe ill be suprised.

there's a couple big posts here about flowering clones. Seems very successful. Re-veg is too if you have the patience. I say screw all that if you have clones readily available at the dispensary. If you can only have 6 total...kull the herd...the weak do not survive.

Back
Top Bottom