How old

mottpot

:smokin:hi you good ones .the [QU] is how old till i can turn them girls into flower is 3 weeks to soon:cool:sorry tryed to upload the pics of the last ones pics to big a format lets put it this way the kiss methoud works sh_t hot will pdst the wright format this time:Rasta:

if you grow from seed, it's best to flower the plant right after it sexes naturally; although, you can flower it at any time but keep in mind that the plant is going to triple in size during flowering. clones can be flowered immediately; although, it is standard practice to allow them to veg for about ten days or ten inches; whichever comes first.

if you grow from seed, it's best to flower the plant right after it sexes naturally; although, you can flower it at any time but keep in mind that the plant is going to triple in size during flowering. clones can be flowered immediately; although, it is standard practice to allow them to veg for about ten days or ten inches; whichever comes first.

I agree 100%. If you want the most from your plants you will allow them to mature and show sex before going 12/12. But you have to flower according to the amount of room you have. If your allowed growing space s 3 feet it would be best to flower at 1 foot in height. But big mature plants are what gives big mature yields.:smokin:

If any height restrictions apply, you can flower sooner, however. I variety of grower in the journal section are trying plants started with a flowering light cycle.

thanks for your reply forgott to say thet i grow from clonesthere northern lits x the losy lot got to 4 foot the buds are fantastic smoke:Rasta::thedoubletake:ite my first attempt and worked well useing the kiss methood i got 10 ounces of four plants not bad

Back
Top Bottom