How quick do your joints burn?

Numbur129

Theres alot of factors that go into that question...

How moist the MJ is. How dry the MJ is. How well it was broken up. How much MJ is being put into the joint. How tight the joint is. How well the joints rowled. What kind of paper the joints rowled in. How its smoked. ETC ETC.

...But the other day something happened that confused me. I rowled a joint for myself and a joint for a buddy. SAME papers, SAME weed... only different amounts.

i rowled me a perfect lil fatty.
and i rowled my buddy up a ciggerate sized doobie.

We sparked both of them at the same time.

and suprisingly, MINE, the fatter one, was finished first...

If anyone can explain, or give any knowledge on the subject, it would be greatly appreciated.

THANK YOU,

The more air you draft through it, the quicker it will burn. Also, the fatter the joint, the more surface area, and therefore the faster it will burn.

The fatter the faster it burns if you role fat ones try putting honey on your paper or blunt role it but be careful this will rip vary easy once rolled let dry till honey is a little hard but still sticcy you can make a blunt last for ever and it taste grate you don't need a lot of honey just a dab

Oh it burns faster because more air goes through it. It is still something burning just like a fire more air flow the hotter and faster it will burn

Back
Top Bottom