How tall

justjr27

whats up fellow growers I have a question I just put my plants on 12/12 7 days ago and they have close to 80 more days to go they are all around two feet tall how tall can I expect them to get. There are 14 plants under 3 1000 watt hps in 4 gallon pots ff ocean forest and ive been giving them ff big bloom ff grow big and ff tiger bloom. Also im aiming for like 2-3 oz per plant is that reasonable thanks ahead of time for the help

I don't know what strian it is b/c I bought them thru a friend but he told me it's a 90 day flowering plant and it has the skinner leaves I think that is indica and sativa has the fatter ones right or is it the other way around

Also im aiming for like 2-3 oz per plant is that reasonable thanks ahead of time for the help
Don't count any chickens before they hatch, or so the old saying goes.
I like the description of the set up. Good amount of lighting. Soils are in order, as well as your fertilizers and usage. Have these plants been topped? or were they left to grow naturally, with no topping?
Some strains that say will flower in 60-90 days will apply to optimum conditions. Sounds like your are as close to those conditions.
Your 4 gallon pots should be adequate: RoT 1 foot of plant height for every gallon size.
Post us some pics when you can please.
Howz the ventilation? 3-1K HPS / room size?
Watering schedule?
Feeding Schedule?

in 95-110 days ( cutting to finish) my average Sweet Tooth weight finals are 2.75-3.5 ozs each dried, trimmed, and cured. 24" height is when they go into flowering.

The room is 11x12 I have a 171 cfm exhaust fan running every 45 mins for 15 mins. I have a wall 5,000 btu A/c which I need to change when I get some more $ b/c it cant keep up with the lights the temps are any where for 80-88 degrees in the room I have been giving them 4 cups of water every two days and flushing with 1 gallon water once a week Nutes Ive been giving them 2 tblespoons big bloom,1 teaspoon big grow and just started giving them 4 teaspoons tiger bloom per gallon of water they are 2 ft tall now and have been on 12/12 for 7 days now

Try increasing the time for the exhaust I run the exhaust 18 hours straight during veg.
At current room size of 11' x 12' x 8' = 1056 cu feet of air space to circulate. 1, 171 CFM per minute could be increased to accomodate greater flow, and decrease room temps for you.
How much intake of fresh air is there?
You may also increase the FF Tiger Bloom, try doubling it up and see. I stopped using Tiger Bloom and switched back to (FF BB, with Budswel.) I use 1 cup per gallon on Budswel, and 1 cup per gallon FFBB, I feed them seperately, and do not mix the 2 together. I do have over (400 gallon) soil flower beds for 10 plants each. 10 gallons feeds 10plants in one flower bed. There are also 20 lbs Azomite, 5 lbs Hydrated Lime, 20 lbs, Wood Ash Greensand,Oyster Shells & Bat Guano mixed into these soils beds. I supplement feeding them with the liquids I described above.

Back
Top Bottom