How tight are your joints?

Ozark Red

Show us your talents.
This is some Ozark Red in a Zig Zag
Ozark_Red_s_012.jpg

Re: How tight are your joints.

Nice job DH. I couldn't do that if you paid me. That's why I use a pipe.

Here's some old ones, I'll post some new pics soon..

HPIM2247.JPG

437.JPG

Thanks dudes, those are old pics tho... Haven't snapped any jay and blunt pics in over a year.

Big Dog, all you need is a little practice, rollin is easy, you just gotta get used to it ;)

I can't say for sure, but RoleModel might be using Element papers.. They do look very thin and Elements are the thinnest ones on the market... Either that or an other extra thin brand.

i have found papers in europe seem to be alot smaller in all aspects

The joint paper is some Smoking paper De Luxe (king zine). It's rice paper and is very thin. We use thin papers here in Denmark, some use zigzags, but I think they taste too much of paper. I use these at the moment, and also used it for the joint above..

king_size_de_luxe.JPG

Those papers are sick bro, and a filter ... I'm liking your style. People look at me like im crazy as im putting a filter in .. then i just light it and show them, you gotta do it good tho, ive seen people just cobble job them all together than rip the paper lol. But you's roll with the filters in place right?

Back in the day id take a few cigs apart and practice rolling with that, another thing to look at is how well the buds broke up, that'll definetly make a difference.

The joint paper is some Smoking paper De Luxe (king zine). It's rice paper and is very thin. We use thin papers here in Denmark, some use zigzags, but I think they taste too much of paper. I use these at the moment, and also used it for the joint above..

king_size_de_luxe.JPG

Way to go bro, those are the best paper's around, the only ones I use.
Not only are they very thin and you don't taste the paper, you don't taste the glue either and they burn nice and even all the way down. Gotta love 'em

never used those papers lol i like the invisables when you can get them to roll straight but somtimes i cheat . . . i have a roller box 6 bucks at waterbeds and stuff haha

My joints have started to loosen up a lot lately. Even have to use a set of crutches to get around the house but I'm managing....what?....Oh..never mind...wrong joints.:rofl: Nice to see all those paper covered green sticks. I'll stick to the vaporizer instead. Mush easier on the lungs. Hope everyones 420 was a good one?

Back
Top Bottom