How to add weight to your buds? Is this true.

Rocky Balboa

I was told that adding more dnf gold advanced nutrient & bud boosters & other ones similar as well add weight to your buds. He told me some growers he knows as well as himself will use like twice the amount you were supposed to: for example If your supposed to use 200ml of the advanced nutrient he would put in 400ml. He said his buds were much bigger & heavier.

Is this true.

I have found that Seasol (Australian) or any Seaweed product used from the start of flowering, and also Veg increased my yield dramatically in weight. Just my Recommendation. I swear by it. By as race fan said "big yields are not in a bottle".

Good Luck with your grow

big buds are born; not made. but, i have found a couple of tricks that help. aggressive pruning is one. potassium silicate is another(strenghtens cell walls) . super phospates during the forth to sixth weeks is key. carbo load helps too.

big buds are born; not made. but, i have found a couple of tricks that help. aggressive pruning is one. potassium silicate is another(strenghtens cell walls) . super phospates during the forth to sixth weeks is key. carbo load helps too.

Molasses and 0-50-10 nutrients, good man ;) :grinjoint:

Rocky, do a Google search using the words molasses and marijuana. I would tell you more, but you will enjoy the search. The research into using molasses while growing marijuana is very interesting and has validity.
Good luck with your grow...

Molasses in my Hydro reservoir

Folks...
Please accept my apology for my 5/28 post. Because of a recent experience with molasses, I can not and do not recommend using it in a hydro setup. Briefly, after applying molasses to my nutrient reservoir I noticed a tremendous jelly-like buildup on the roots and the bottom of the reservoir. The jelly was obviously a byproduct of the molasses I had just added and was a threat to the health of my plants. I was forced to wash each plant off with a hose and to wash out my reservoir as well as my circulation pump (what a mess!) and other instruments I had in the tank. Of course I had to replace the nutrients, which I had just done the previous day.
Obviously I do NOT recommend using molasses in a hydroponic setup.
In the future I will be more hesitant to endorse any product I have no experience with.
Good luck with your grows...
HillbillyBill

can't this be done by adding sugar to your water the last couple weeks of flowering? i had a buddy do it with a grow supplement called "sweet", i didn't really have time to ask but i believe it was a sugar glucose mixture. It claimed to add up to 20% more density and weight to the bud and he said it worked like a charm, also read it in like some big marijuana dictionary grow book by roosenthal. So my question is can it be done with run-of-the-mill cane sugar, like add 20 ml or somethin to a gallon of water?:roorrip:

I used sweet it seemed to help but i really didnt have a before and after with the same strain just the same setup i did get a bit more with sweet per plant than i have before. Also the smellyist. I gave a bag to my friend and he said when he was breaking it up at his house the entire house smelled! not even smoking yet his roomie came in and smelled it. but it seems everytime i grow i do something a little different. pruning ,super cropping, and just letting em grow all natural. Just way to many factors. Same light setup and all in 5 gallon pots with soil.

Back
Top Bottom