How to avoid my weed being stolen

I’ve got an free and easy solution for you.

if you have WiFi and an old cellphone that will connect to it, you’re gonna end up doing this.

it’s an app called “Manything” it allows you to plug that old phone in (it has to stay plugged in) download it.
Download it also on your current phone. As long as you don’t need the video saved and you only use one camera, it’s free!
If you do add another old phone/security camera, just use a different email.

this app lets me set up a zone for motion detection, and sends me texts immediately if that zone is entered. I can from anywhere see and hear what’s going on. And if I don’t get you then, at least I know what you look like.

here’s a couple pics-
Thats amazing, thanks for that mate

People have already suggested most of the best suggestions.
  • Take the plant inside every night, and outside every morning.
  • Greenhouse type covering to hide the shape.
  • Camera, which doesn't prevent, it could only maybe show you who did it after the fact.
  • Grow other plants on the balcony, so your weed plant blends in more.
  • Weapon nearby. Bat, taser, shotgun with rock salt or beanbags, or other less lethal options.
  • Guard dog. Or go the tech route and hook up a motion sensor to prerecorded barking or voices.
  • Booby traps. Wire, spikes, electricity, etc. However, be careful, some places will punish the home owner if a would-be burglar gets injured from your property.

Booby traps. Wire, spikes, electricity, etc. However, be careful, some places will punish the home owner if a would-be burglar gets injured from your property.

Yeah, apparently it's evidence of premeditation. Which is silly. Today, I am thinking of keeping my life, health, family, and property safe in the future. That's premeditation, yeah? So what's the difference?

The biggest draw to the national legalization movement, IMHO... is that legalization would mean I no longer have to do my own clean up work in the event of a break-in - because I'd suffer no penalties for freely admitting that I have firearms on the premises.

My cousin had one
Remarkable breed

They have serrated teeth like a shark. They sharper than any knives I have. Then add in the biting power and the attitude. Watch your fingers. They like to bite for the fun of it and practice fight all the time.

When I have friends over they just walk up behind them and take a pinch on their ass or leg just to see if friends are paying attention. lol

Hey saying something like that these days is worse to some people than if they actually got caught in it. Just saying...

err... it was for cows ... the steaks were really high ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ours was a she and her name was Midge
I had her in my life several times a week for 12 or 13 years
She loved family...... Any family
My daughter connived her way into getting Grandma to buy her a puppy without our knowledge
Midge was 5 or 6 years old by this point and used to being the center of attention
Until this tiny Bichon shih tzu showed up one day
Once she knew this was now part of the family, she put up with alot from the new addition
Smart too..... We hunt birds and this dog never disappointed
Dry or in the water, it didn't matter
I miss her

They have serrated teeth like a shark. They sharper than any knives I have. Then add in the biting power and the attitude. Watch your fingers. They like to bite for the fun of it and practice fight all the time.

When I have friends over they just walk up behind them and take a pinch on their ass or leg just to see if friends are paying attention. lol
I’m not visiting your house. Not even if I’m delivering you, free, fresh, budding plants. Lol

Man, just do this. Its wire fencing. Measure your balcony, buy mesh wire fencing and some screws and washers. Install and forget...

If any burglar attempts to steal your cannabis behind the wire fence cage you made, your living in the wrong neighborhood to be growing cannabis... Move or stop growing....

This option, is cheap, practical and wont kill nobody. Just my opinion.
Screenshot_20200905-225345_Samsung Internet.jpg

last year my grow was stolen from my balcony while i was sleeping, someone managed to climb up and steal it...

i'm shitting bricks because i'm always paranoid that someone will steal my soon to be ready grow.

what can i do to improve the "security" of my balcony grow?

i was thinking of tying a 40kg weight to the main stem of the plant with a metal chain, good luck cutting that or going down the balcony with 40kg, ofc they might just rip my weed out and kill it, but at least they won't get it right?

Read my suggestion and act appropriately in your decisions presented here.

That happened to me, once. Got my pistol taken for six weeks while some asshole assistant DA farted around trying to decide whether he could get a conviction or not. When I got it back, every remaining round had been fired. Go figure.

Man, just do this. Its wire fencing. Measure your balcony, buy mesh wire fencing and some screws and washers. Install and forget...

If any burglar attempts to steal your cannabis behind the wire fence cage you made, your living in the wrong neighborhood to be growing cannabis... Move or stop growing....

This option, is cheap, practical and wont kill nobody. Just my opinion.
Screenshot_20200905-225345_Samsung Internet.jpg

I remember thinking last year that it was probably an acquaintence, and that the person likely walked in through the front door, went to the balcony from inside, and carried the plant out the same way. Apparently, the location made it difficult to get to directly from ground level.

That happened to me, once. Got my pistol taken for six weeks while some asshole assistant DA farted around trying to decide whether he could get a conviction or not. When I got it back, every remaining round had been fired. Go figure.
Making sure it works properly and all I'm thinking. Reminds me of the cop that gave me a ticket the other day. Was parked is a spot where the setting sun was behind him where I couldn't see the speed limit sign for the same reason. Then he gives me a hard time cause my seat belt wasn't on cause I had to undo it to get my paperwork out of the glove box ffs.

So should I go to court and ask to reduce to a parking ticket or pay the fine and get 2 points on my driving record for the next 3 years??

Yeah thats my dilema. I was probably speeding but he only gave me a ticket for not obeying sign like not stopping at a stop sign still has points that can affect my insurance rate.

They set up the speed zone weird to catch people speeding UP the hill. I know they sit there I've seen them I wasn't paying attention cause the sun in my eyes. So they got me...
Thinking of talking to the officer again to see if he wants to lower it to a parking ticket. Ask nicely and all the police are getting a tough rap here where we live about 40 miles south of Rochester, NY wow not going to Rochester anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom