How to become a Cannabis Connoisseur?

7Dust

I seen people not member any more but a Cannabis Connoisseur, so how do you become one.?

Yeah they said no one knew. It just happens. No set limit of posts, no this that or other. It just happens to good people I guess., been posting for years now. Guess one day it might happen but lightning might hit me first they say.

:ciao:

This was a question to which I didn't know the answer. However, my colleague, Richard Richardson, informs me that you have to be really good at rolling joints, always passing them to the left and be able to empty a bowl in one go. :passitleft:

However, further investigation revealed the true answer - 4200 posts.

:Namaste:

Sweetsue has over 13,000 posts and isn't a ....you know...
I'm hoping it's not based only on post count. Would be nice to learn how to grow more perfect herb, and learn how to spell, before waking up one day to find that I too am a cannabis connisccscoirrreeeeé

I'm hoping it's not based only on post count. Would be nice to learn how to grow more perfect herb, and learn how to spell, before waking up one day to find that I too am a cannabis connisccscoirrreeeeé

Wearing a beanie hat with sewn-in dreadlocks can help to increase your post count :Rasta:

Wearing a beanie hat with sewn-in dreadlocks can help to increase your post count :Rasta:

Damn...

Ok so I don't have to worry about suddenly becoming one of those as I'm already an motm. Whew. That title would weigh heavy on me. I'd have to learn to grow properly, etc. Thanks :thumb:

I got over 12,000 points. But I like the passing to the left. Not Bogart

Crap sorry , I got over 19k, in points. Rep points that is. Must not be passing to the left. Lmao

Damn. Been passing my joints to the left for years now and then it happened :)

:ciao:

This was a question to which I didn't know the answer. However, my colleague, Richard Richardson, informs me that you have to be really good at rolling joints, always passing them to the left and be able to empty a bowl in one go. :passitleft:

:Namaste:

I seen people not member any more but a Cannabis Connoisseur, so how do you become one.?

You'd need a working time machine.

Back
Top Bottom