How to Become Member of the Month!

Thanks for the guide 420 !!

This is very helpful not that i want to be member of the month or anything but it helps with how to be a productive member of the forum!!!

Thanks again for a Kick Ass site with loads of info an great members!!

Happy grow and smoke!

Nose bleed seats again. Man I always find these post things late lol. Happy Growing To all.
Late member of the month pick me :headbanger::tommy::rocker::theband:

I am not on this site enough to qualify for member of the month and can not sponsor any one for the same reason. I do how ever love this site as more good people on this site telling the truth then on others. Great job peeps.

just read this ty for the info

Wow im really glad i read that .Now i want to start a journal knowing i have complete support from staff and friendly folks experienced:thanks::party::ciao: in the arts .Oh and now i know how to earn my emeralds.

I can't recommend starting your own grow journal more highly,

the members here are super encouraging and helpful :) Everything about cannabis is made better by sharing with friends :)

KJC420

hmmm

I totally agree with cannasensei, your posts are too hard to read. :cool:

And, is it just me or are the smiley faces really hard to see, too? Kind of small, 420 staff. Just sayin'...

And, is it just me or are the smiley faces really hard to see, too? Kind of small, 420 staff. Just sayin'...

It could be just you :ciao:

Have you checked out your PC or phone screen resolution zoom?

How do you give someone rep points? Is there a button like the thank/ like or? I've been Reding everywhere to figure this out and have come up with nothing lol please help

How do you give someone rep points? Is there a button like the thank/ like or? I've been Reding everywhere to figure this out and have come up with nothing lol please help

If you look to the left down the bottom of each post where it says "Blog this post", next to that is a six pointed star (like a sherrif's badge) which adds to that persons reputation ;)

I love this.

This is really deep - especially the bit about being compassionate to other users and respecting their setup, experience and budget.
How about beginner of the month competition?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom