How to control 18 QB boards

direless

led light controllers for qb boards

I am looking for a controller for my qb boards. Have no Idea what works what I have done in the past was utilize power strips and would three or four board per strip. I am building a 7.5x13.5 flower room and am looking at running 18 240w qb each with there own meanwell driver. Any suggestions on type and information on how they operate.

must of been a little high! what I am looking for is info on light controllers. Can I just get a thirty amp 8 socket light controller and run multiple lights off some of the sockets with a multi-plug adapter to reach a total of 18 lights. I thinking I could run separate timers and for different section of the grow. IE. run 3000k with red and far red around the outside rows then 3500k with just 660nm as another section followed by some 5000k and even some uv tubes. time between lights would be adjusted to reach a DLI. I do see some rather intricate products out there and maybe some info on how they could help me get similar results is also what I am looking for although as I said 18 lights, not 2 hundred. Hope this is clearer now and thanks in advance for any feedback.

man, your thinking is right on. FarRed is where the money is, well, the money shot, orrrrr, humm, the cats ass, if you will , LOL.. so glad to see that in there. I think whats needed is a 240 outlet also, to keep on the safe side. As far as controllers, * timed strips should be cool. But at the end of the day, the watts running thru to the outlet is very important.

yea, 220 gets me down to a little over an amp a piece gives me room for any additions of more lights or other equipment. I would love to find some 220 power strips a couple 3 timers and there you have it sunup to sundown. But, I don't know, as I start adding up pieces I might be better off to invest in an electronic controller $200-300. But they all seem so over done and if it fails your out for another rather then a cheap timer or rely box. Anybody work with any of these controllers?

yeah, not me brother, i run small closet stuff, never more then 300 watts, not now anyways,.. I have a brand new 725watt 6 bar commercial LED that i havent even opened yet,lol, used for a 5x5 grow area.

I run 260 watt HLG fixtures in a 5X5
4 is perfect, but I have a 320 I have to fit in there
So 2 X 260 and a 320
As far as far red and Exotic lighting options.... Rapid LED is your friend
They also have controller options

thanks for the feedback Stunned, unfortunately rapid did not have anything I could work with.

Back
Top Bottom