How to deal with these "monster-cropped" clones

dave1989

So I'm growing 3 plants, 2 in 20l soil pots and 1 in a 20l dwc. They're about 2-3 weeks into veg and looking good. Now my friend also gave me 2 clones that were taken from a plant in flowering. They have quite a few pistils and trichomes, but they don't seem to still be flowering (i think). They're under 24h of light, rooted in 1 and a half suqare inch rockwool cubes and planted 10 days ago in organic soil 20 l pots and being given just water.

What I want to know is, when will I start to see growth? These clones were cut over a month ago, and have been rooted for almost 3 weeks.

Also, I read somewhere, but I don't trust it necessarily, that I should be ripping out the pistils/signs of flowering in order to get it to veg? Thoughts?

What I'm worried about is them not being ready to flower when the others are.

So what would you guys recommend? For now I'm just trying to train my other plants to grow as bushy as possible, how long do you think I can keep training in a 20l pot?

Yes, that is my understanding. Do you have any guesses on the time frame? My question is, how best to synchronize the ones already growing fast with the little clones?

What I would really hate to do, although I fear I may have to, is move them to a cupboard and keep vegging with some cfls once I flip the others, then add them to the flower room eventually.

Do monster-cropped plants grow faster? Will they catch up?

What are some of the signs that it is re-vegging? Does anyone have any more-specific answers to my initial post?

What are some of the signs that it is re-vegging? Does anyone have any more-specific answers to my initial post?

When it starts to reveg, you'll see it start spitting out new tiny pointy green leaves in the budsite. In another week or two they should start growing branches, and there will be a lot of them. Once the branches get a few inches, they'll take off pretty quick. I've done about 20 monstercrop clones, they take a really long time

Back
Top Bottom