How to delete a thread

High mortimer,

I deleted one of your extra threads for you. If you ever run into this accidental duplicate post issue again, just report the first post in the thread you need deleted and one of the moderators will get it taken care of for you. The report post button
Report-Post.jpg
is located in the bottom left corner of every post.

:Namaste:

High mortimer,

I deleted one of your extra threads for you. If you ever run into this accidental duplicate post issue again, just report the first post in the thread you need deleted and one of the moderators will get it taken care of for you. The report post button is located in the bottom left corner of ever post.

Will this option also work for deleting a Picture I don't want in my gallery?.

High mortimer,

I deleted one of your extra threads for you. If you ever run into this accidental duplicate post issue again, just report the first post in the thread you need deleted and one of the moderators will get it taken care of for you. The report post button is located in the bottom left corner of ever post.

Ahhh thank you so much; I wondered about that and wound up adding 'double entry' with the edit button as I was blushing, lol.

Will this option also work for deleting a Picture I don't want in my gallery?.

It's similar. There is a Report Photo option but it looks a little different than the Report Post icon. If you want a photo deleted, first click on the photo you want deleted, then click on the box that says Photo Options, that's located on the upper right side of your page just above the thumbnail sized photos. A list should drop down and on it you'll see an icon that looks like this:
exclamation.png
That's the report photo button. Click on that and an administrator will receive the report and handle it from there. Be sure to include the reason you want the photo deleted in the box that says More Information.

Let me know if you have any questions. :Namaste:

I have 2 identical threads in ongoing journals. How do I delete one?

Thanks for caring enough to want to fix it and ask.

Have some REPs. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom