How to dry really dense buds?

Sunnyside, that's a great summary and it makes me feel warm & fuzzy just thinking how "easy" it sounds to get such great results from what you have described as a very basic grow from what I see. I look forward to seeing more from you here and wish you happy trails, my friend!

Aloha Aardvark, I remembered a few more things about my grow. I obsessed a bit over them,lol I looked and inspected them everyday. I was not going to let bugs get to them. I moved them off the racks and sprayed the ground and the bushes around them with lawn bug spray every 2 weeks. Spectricide from Ortho. I also would spin them so they would get the sun evenly every other day. I didn't start removing the 7 finger leaves until a month before harvest and I only removed a few every day. Yes, I obsessed over them but it paid off in the end, 3 corn borers were found before they could do any damage and that was why i would inspect and look at them. I even stopped white flies from getting to them. OCD, yes. lol. The sun here during the summer is 12/12. Perfect. But now that winter is coming, during Oct-Feb it is 10/14, still good for growing but plants will be short. But full.

Much Mahalo JJ, I will do that. I will be having some questions as soon as I get my indoor thing going. That will be so new to me. I am so excited to get the nutes and try them. But I am also more patient. lol. Thanks JJ

Aloha Mutt, I have not seen Maui Wowie in such a long time but it is still around. If and when I run across some seeds, I will send them your way. Really. It really is easy to grow here. 2 things to worry about, bugs and people with sticky fingers.( And it ain't from the buds.lol)

Misc_Photos_sept_and_oct_2012_059.JPG
My_Plants_and_animals_024.JPG
My_Plants_and_animals_027.JPG
100_02398.JPG

Holy crap is that one thick ass cola.

You guys have some fantastic shit over there. I recently got ahold of some Maui Wowie. That stuff is fantastic for a Sativa. I prefere indicas, but that Maui is special. I'd love to get back over to Hawaii and pick up some seeds from some original Maui Wowie. I'm sure somebody is still growing the original over there somewhere.

First bud I ever smoked was some Maui Wowie. Boy you wouldnt believe the adventures I had that day.

I really love the strain I have. I got the clone from the same guy who supplies the stuff I get at the dispensery/collective. Can't wait to try my own stuff.

2012_summer_harvest_034.JPG
2012_summer_harvest_033.JPG

Had a great harvest this summer considering it was my first serious grow. these pictures are from 1 plant. Amsterdamseedco.com "Big Bud" seeds were cheap, 10 for $35. The postage costs more than the seeds. lol. But well worth it. Can't wait til March 2013. I would have yeilded more than I did per plant had I planted in March instead April. Oh well. I am happy.

Very nice ..... mmmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom