How to germinate seeds and planting?

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
How to germinate seeds and planting? What is the best way to germinate? How do I plant the rooted seed? How do I successfully transplant and when is the proper time? Direct your geminating, seedlings, planting/transplanting kind of questions and ideas here.

I've found germinating seeds is a fairly easy process and it just takes some time and patience. Try this method out first if you want. Start with a small plate and dampen a few paper towels just make sure is not too wet. Place your seeds on the paper towels and fold them over the seeds. Put the paper towel with seeds on your plate and cover it up with platic wrap to keep moisture locked. All a seed needs to germinate is water/moisture, a dark area and heat. Check every 24 hours or so, certain seeds germinate quicker than others (24-48hrs) mainly related to genetics or just the overall quality of the seeds. After you see a small white root come out (tap root), carefully pick up the seed making sure not to touch the root. Place your seeds root tip down about 1/4in deep and cover it up with a little soil. Depending on how large your pots are you might not need to transplant. I usualy just plant in a 5-8 gal pot so that there is really no need to transplat. If your starting out with small pots around a gal or less, transplant once they reach 6-12in tall. Make sure your plant is strong enough and that you have a sturdy steam before doing this. After you transplant into a larger pot mist the soil a little and place under your lights or you can give them a short night cycle to let the roots set in with the new soil which wont cause them to flower if your vegetating. Just make sure you do your research so that your first grow can be a good learning experience. Practice does make perfect and the only way to put that research to use is to start growing!! Happy Holidazes

What IS the best way to germinate p420?

you can remember kindergarten?

Back
Top Bottom