How to get clones and know if plant is female before cloning?

rcagosto

hi, im new to the forum. the name is rob. i starta grow a couple weeks ago in my friends closet, i would do it in my home but i keep chameleons so i have no space. i cant remember what watts my cf bulbs are but i know one gives of 120 watss of light and the other 150 watts of light. im currently lst-ing using the tie down method to try and get more colas. i would like to know how would i know if my plant is female in order so i can make clones out of her if she is female. i know that keeping that turning the light down to 12/12 will start the flowering process but can i clone once i start, or could it be reversed once i know the sex with out stressing the plant alot. thanks. ima hit my bong while i wait lol.:bongrip:

Re: how toget clones and know if plant is female before cloning?

Thanks . so i should top my plant and set that cuttin at 12/12 to find sex of plant? This is my first grow and its some bag seeds from some different good lows i get in the city.

thanks this is my first grow im tryin to see how everything goes. im goin to get a good strain soon just tryin to figure out which one and from where lol

i cant wait till i grow something fancy just tryin to find the right strain for me lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

what if i make clones and the plants come out male, how would i test this so i wont have togo through all the trouble and it be a male. thanks again guys sorry if its sounds stupid lol im just high

That's why you test sex,
to find the males you missed when ya' culled :cheesygrinsmiley:

way I do it any way!
males in my flower room make up 10-20 percent or less.
Beats 50/50

Sorta sucks, last grow I didn't have any males to use for breeding.

If you just want to see if 1 plant is male or female , use the bag method.
Put a paper bag on a lower brach for 12/12 for 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom