How to get flowered plants to veg again?

sanjose

ok i just finished trimming off all the nugs on my purple plant got around 3 oz each plant and now i want to re grow them i herd this will work i left two small leaves on the plant and switched the light back to 24/0 how long will it take for the plant to start vegging again? :thanks:

I really believe you need to leave buds on your plants to reveg. I have done this and any/all new life comes from those remaining budsites.

Shit... I was hoping for the answer I am also seeking... I have a plant that is starting to flower, she went into the ground last Weds...
I am hoping that nature will turn her back sooner than not, she has just started to show and even then, only on a few nodes/branches. She is a Purps. very bushy and about maybe 3 ft tall.

She is in the ground now so there isn't much going back inside... thought about interrupting the dark cycle but... that's a lot of electric draw to get a cord out there... LOL

Seems hard to find a definitive method on this issue... Anyone dealt w/this w/any success?

I'm in So. Oregon by the way... thanks!

Shit... I was hoping for the answer I am also seeking... I have a plant that is starting to flower, she went into the ground last Weds...
I am hoping that nature will turn her back sooner than not, she has just started to show and even then, only on a few nodes/branches. She is a Purps. very bushy and about maybe 3 ft tall.

She is in the ground now so there isn't much going back inside... thought about interrupting the dark cycle but... that's a lot of electric draw to get a cord out there... LOL

Seems hard to find a definitive method on this issue... Anyone dealt w/this w/any success?

I'm in So. Oregon by the way... thanks!

If you check out this site you can calculate your daily amount of sunlight. You have (today) 14 hours and 51 minutes. In a month you will have 15 hours and 18 minutes. That is a short enough photo period to make marijuana flower. That does not even take shadows from hills into account. So a person in a valley will have less sunlight. Putting clones outside is tricky business.
Grants Pass, Oregon - Sunrise, sunset, dawn and dusk times for the whole year - Gaisma

Does anyone know the minimum lumens or foot-candles for the plant to recognize it as sunlight? My plants went into flower prematurely due to a combination of shade and days of morning overcast and next time I want to supplement the natural light with artificial to extend the effective day period. This is a greenhouse grow.

Does anyone know the minimum lumens or foot-candles for the plant to recognize it as sunlight? My plants went into flower prematurely due to a combination of shade and days of morning overcast and next time I want to supplement the natural light with artificial to extend the effective day period. This is a greenhouse grow.

Again, this is Not an exact science. One strain or pheno will do this and another will do that. It is written by the pro's that a very small amount of light will Keep a plant from flowering. If you have premature flowering it is because the amount of daylight is too short. Most of the country has that problem. As the fellow above has only 14 hours and 51 minutes today, so may you. The best time to put a sexually mature plant outside is Solstice (June 21rst). In my opinion that is still short enough photo period to throw a plant into flower, but by then you have the transformation period combined with the longest days to buy you a little time. 16 hours of sunlight is likely too short to keep a plant from going into flower. That is where seed plants come handy as you have 6 or more weeks for the plant to become sexually mature before they start to flower. Clones are already sexually mature.

hello idk if this will help but this happened to me. i had a seed a planted in april and had it outdoors vegging nicely....but then i had to move out of my apartment and i wasnt able to give it the light it needed, so it started flowering about a month later and it stretched to be about 2 feet tall with buds that werent even big enough to bother harvesting so, after settling into my new place i got a 150 watt hps light and a timer and put her on 18/6. all i did was top the budsites and within a week about 2-3 nodes grew from each old bud sites that i topped and i did some LST just to get her to bush out because she was to lanky and scrawney supplemented with some basic grow/micro nutes she was showing signs of good, new, healthy growth in 3weeks, i revegged for about a month. she just started flowering.

Back
Top Bottom