How to get more dense & high quality buds outdoors

Just some miles north of me is the state of Michigan, MM Card members get to grow up to 12 plants per person in their yards. But then you have the rippers. Just think spouse and mate get 24 plants in the garden. No wonder Michigan is growing the best in the world. No disrespect to you and yours. Not that I would not enjoy a tour of the Emerald Triangle grows, legendary. Pray for some rain for the Midwest USA.

We luckily finally got some rain here in the southeast. Weather amd our long season makes it perfect for growing those monster trees. But it being so less than legal here makes it impossible to get good strains or smoke for that fact. Ive tried everything new this year digging holes using ammended soil. There doin great so far, should have some monster colas. The Only thing crippling me now is it being bagseed lol

Having some issues with one of my outdoor clones. She is behind and having alot of yellowing around the fan leaves edges early yet in veg. Any ideas

Its in the ground so i highly doubt it considering where in a drought also. There is a spring near by, is it possible to have a 6 footer over watered in the ground.

Shouldn't this be a grow journal by now? :rofl:

Pics would help and some more details. Clones might've not developed root big enough to deal with new soil.

Only one of the 3 are having these symptoms. Same cut of clones, put out together and in the same area. I know soil can change within feet around here. Ill get pictures up later of it. And i do remember when digging up that particular hole that plant is in, that some of the tree root i removed from it was lets say soggy and water logged.

20160725_140923.jpg

20160725_140919.jpg

Above is the sickly plant best photos i have at the moment.

And here below is my healthiest, witch is pushing 12 feet and only 10 yards from the sickly plant. She is growing strong, im gonna leave her un topped to just see how tall she gets. Will be my only plant not topped this year. Hoping for a tree with a monster cola.

20160725_141136.jpg

This particular plot i have 3 plants that are in 100% native soil. All clones cut back in February and were up potted several times before goin to soil. Root system should have been fine. For some reason im thinking there is something in the soil she's not liking. The leaves turning and slower growth she has had the whole time. I did take 5 gal. Of liquid nutes mixed up to her one time just to see if it helped and it didnt. The other are doin so good there ive not gave them anything extra or atleast untill flower and i may help them out a bit. Ill try to get closer photos soon.

At 12'+ how are you going to support her once the buds form? :thumb:

It looks like potassium deficiency, but since it's the only one showing these symptoms growing in soil which is probably abundant in K, it's a risky assumption. It looks overwatered though, so can you dig around to check how soggy your soil is?

Most likely drive some post around her to support and trellis it. I think ill be able to support her. Ill keep this thread updated along for you guys. I don't have the time to do a journal like id want to.

Most likely drive some post around her to support and trellis it. I think ill be able to support her. Ill keep this thread updated along for you guys. I don't have the time to do a journal like id want to.

You can ask the mods to move this thread to the correct grow journal area. No extra work at all.

How to get more dense & high quality buds outdoors

It's late in the season this year to probably make much difference but berry bushes typically create a very acidic soil. I have lots of raspberry and black berry patches on my property and the trees that seed and grow in the patches have their bark pealing off. I'm just learning horticulture but I tried amending the soil with Gypsum around one of the trees and it really took off with new growth this spring.

Back
Top Bottom