How To give Stoners a Better Rep

stoned snake

Allright i understand how stoners get a bad rep and we need to find some way of reversing that so mabe pot becomes legal in our lifetime

I Think that a step in the right direction would be to not show up to work blazed unless the boss is totally allright with it

And mabe some time i could write a code of stoners that puts togather all the do's and dont's of smoking Bud That would be fun wouldnt it?

I think part of being a stoner is not living the life others want you to live. Do what makes you happy, as long as it's the positive choice as well.

I second that ^

I blaze before work cus it makes me feel good the rest of the day til I get off and I can blaze again..

I think something that'd help our rep. would to not smoke cheeba at work rather then just not coming to work lifted.

I think the stoner community would look sooo much better..... If they'd just fucking LEGALIZE! lol

But hey, I guess that only sounds good to hardcore drug addicts like us.:icon_roll

Ok ok but seriously guys

Seriously what? We were being serious. Being a stoner is not trying to impress other people. Do what makes you happy if it doesn't hurt others.

This website is already an example of good people that smoke bud. This site's members has people from all walks of life from the unemployed to educated professionals. NORML has helped shape a better opinion of smokers also. Our representatives are starting to speak in our behalf. The tide is already starting to turn my friend. I think the term "stoner" is kinda of going out the window and as a matter of fact I think the only people that use that term nowadays are "stoners" themselves. :allgood:

i smoke weed.. i work hard, i afford my own place, i pay my bills, i enjoy my life, i help others out quite a bit....

i smoke weed.

I second this motion.....

sounds like the life, lol

I was flipping through the channels and there is this new show about kids going to juvie and one was being prosecuted for being stoned while driving because he got in an accident. So don't smoke and drive.

^Damn straight. I used to smoke and drive all the time, but that was on the back roads in my ghetto ass $9012 '70 dodge charger (it didnt even come with wheels when I bought it!) Now that I own a street legal car I can't go blazing n cruisin lest I want the heat chasin my ass down the highway like some cheesy movie. I say leave the cheeba at home, if friends want u to smoke em out dont drive over to ther place with all your pipes n whatnot, let them come to u (and if ya dont want em gettin busted in their way over, tell em to leave all ther shit at home) Keepin a low profile about your blazing is key, don't even let your neighbors know (friend of mine got busted cuz he was blazing in his backyard so he wouldn't make the house reek of green)

I think a good one would be not using it as an excuse. Ever. I'm sure we all know the song "Because I Got High". Sure, the song is funny, but it's a perfect example of what people think about potheads. I hate when I hear people say they did something stupid because they were high. No. The stupid thing was getting high before you had to do something. Know what you have coming up and choose your times to smoke appropriately. Don't just assume you can stumble through something stoned.

its a good thing man, they don't smoke & more for us. I'm not really complaning. I smoke while listenin 2 there point of shit.

I hate when I hear people say they did something stupid because they were high. No. The stupid thing was getting high before you had to do something.

I generally find that the people who do stupid things would do them high or not. Maybe we shouldn't let stupid people smoke.

Nah..... There're fun.

Back
Top Bottom