How to grow bigger plants?

Flanzer1

Every time I grow, whether it be indoor or outdoor my plants remain the same size. I use Ocean Forest and 7 gallon pots. When it goes from veg to flower I start using nutrients, age-old bloom and Cal mag but they never seem to get bigger than about waist high and I see all of these monster plants everywhere with huge Kolors in the same size pot says I am so what am I doing wrong? Any ideas suggestions or info would be greatly appreciated for future grows here are some pictures I am attaching of my current crop that is about three weeks into flower. Just let me know what I should do guys. Thank you so much P.S. There's a 5 gallon bucket next to them for reference. I did crop the plants as well if that makes any difference (which I know it really shouldn't. But the main trunk isn't fat, they aren't tall and they aren't bushy (could be the strain) but it seems to be the case EVERY TIME. Thanks again everyone!
IMG_269816.JPG
IMG_269720.JPG
IMG_269619.JPG
IMG_269517.JPG
IMG_269423.JPG

Every time I grow, whether it be indoor or outdoor my plants remain the same size. I use Ocean Forest and 7 gallon pots. When it goes from veg to flower I start using nutrients, age-old bloom and Cal mag but they never seem to get bigger than about waist high and I see all of these monster plants everywhere with huge Kolors in the same size pot says I am so what am I doing wrong? Any ideas suggestions or info would be greatly appreciated for future grows here are some pictures I am attaching of my current crop that is about three weeks into flower. Just let me know what I should do guys. Thank you so much P.S. There's a 5 gallon bucket next to them for reference. I did crop the plants as well if that makes any difference (which I know it really shouldn't. But the main trunk isn't fat, they aren't tall and they aren't bushy (could be the strain) but it seems to be the case EVERY TIME. Thanks again everyone!
IMG_269816.JPG
IMG_269720.JPG
IMG_269619.JPG
IMG_269517.JPG
IMG_269423.JPG
It could be strains and have you train your plants ?

The soil you use is pretty widely used, however I have no experience with it. perhaps you should consider using nutes while in veg as well.

Do you plant them directly into 7 gal pots? If so try a different route, try starter plugs > dixie cups > 1 gal pots > 7 gal pots. Doing this will get you better root development , if they're being planted directly into the 7 gal pots as seeds or clones, they won't be utilizing the space properly and it will restrict their overall growth.

Also, I've been using a product called "fertilome root & plant stimulator", it's not an organic product, so if you're on the organic train then don't use. I've seen amazing results with it in terms of stalk growth. Use it on the first feeding every time you transplant and you should see amazing results.

The soil you use is pretty widely used, however I have no experience with it. perhaps you should consider using nutes while in veg as well.

Do you plant them directly into 7 gal pots? If so try a different route, try starter plugs > dixie cups > 1 gal pots > 7 gal pots. Doing this will get you better root development , if they're being planted directly into the 7 gal pots as seeds or clones, they won't be utilizing the space properly and it will restrict their overall growth.

Also, I've been using a product called "fertilome root & plant stimulator", it's not an organic product, so if you're on the organic train then don't use. I've seen amazing results with it in terms of stalk growth. Use it on the first feeding every time you transplant and you should see amazing results.
I have done all that I just transplanted them like couple weeks ago in this pots and roots are coming out on bottom already should I transplant them again?

OP means the original poster. Aka the person who made the thread.

It could be strain, yes. If you want monster plants you have to buy a photoperiod plant, veg them for a very long time, then switch them to flower :)
Oh damn maybe thatsbwhy my aren't growing much its slow lol

If you want bigger plants go for a bigger pot, more root mass means more growth.

Im not saying you cant in 7 gall pots but with y experiance you can get big plants in them but then they end up pot bound and being pot bound comes with problems.

I use a 20L pot and my plants love the space, i also use house and garden root stimulator, its expensive but its great stuff!

20l is only 5 gal roughly so he's using bigger pots then you already

I do agree with the root stimulator, I've seen some incredible results in my first time using it(even though I used it incorrectly) the sheer thickness of my stalks is mind blowing

Sorry that was my bad i was half asleep, miss read it, yeah i would never do a grow without root accelerator now, if i ran 4 plants in my tent without it i would get around 4oz a plant, with root accelerator i get 5+, same lights, veg time, flower time and nutrients.

Its incredible what it can do, i pay $130 a litre for house and garden root accelerator and its worth every single dollar!

I always tell people its whats happening beneath the soil that matters first, big roots BIG BUDS!

Good luck!

Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. I suggest silica for strong branches and cell walls, and you might want to consider a different grow method. It couldn't hurt. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom