How to grow in Coco: Feed schedule

Hey everyone. ep2 of the podcast is up now. sorry i cant post the link here but just search cultivators corner on sound cloud.

Disciple the Pirhana is a myko mix similar to great white but with less beneficials although still a great product. Just switch Roots Excel for another root stim. Rhizotonic is ok, just not as good as other things but if you have it use it.

Disciple the Pirhana is a myko mix similar to great white but with less beneficials although still a great product. Just switch Roots Excel for another root stim. Rhizotonic is ok, just not as good as other things but if you have it use it.

Pure essential black label root enhanceeeeeeeeeeeeee
capulator did a side by side, even said it was better than his microbes.
and thanks for the info for the podcast I couldn't find you.

-peace

Just too clear something up on page 1 if you read the intro i stress environment is the key to growing and nutes are less important. My nutrient schedule is complex and it does say in the intro anything other than base nutrient can be omitted.

I guess there are people who seem to think i dont know what im talking about and thats fine.

I have ran commercial grow ops successfully for years and grown 10's thousands of plants. There are reasons i do it the way i do it and its to get the best quality i can in large set ups which isnt easy as anyone with commercial knowledge growing 100's or 1000's of plants at a time knows. They also know little things can make a huge difference. There are simpler ways to do things and by all means do what works for you. I understand not everyone can afford to use all the products i use or may still be confused how to use them correctly. I am here for explanation or simply go with just base nute until you become more experienced.

I have taken many many hours here to show people what works for me, but the reality is most people will never grow the way i do at the level i do therefore my style may not suit everyone. However im sure people who read my posts and disagree either respectfully challenge my ideas or just find a style that suits them better instead of trying to confuse others or recommend other forums, or suggest i dont know what im talking about.

Ive documented good and bad here but mostly good. I show medium sized rooms which shows what is possible in the home and ive never showed an industrial set up as although ive wanted to for years, it attracts much more unwanted heat. But i dont need to prove to anyone that i know my craft, as if i did not id be broke and homeless long before now.

Anyway if anyone disagrees with anything that i post or suggest please challenge me in the open about it. I dont mind talking about why i use so many products and what they do for the grow or how i train my plants or what ever the different idea may be. Only cowards lurk in the background Private messaging people to turn them away. Remember I make no money from this forum, I get nothing financially from any nutrient company or any company in the cannabis industry. I just take time out of my very busy life to help you guys learn and avoid the many. pitfalls of growing in coco and hydroponics.

Peace.

Just too clear something up on page 1 if you read the intro i stress environment is the key to growing and nutes are less important. My nutrient schedule is complex and it does say in the intro anything other than base nutrient can be omitted.....
Peace.

I have a question. I know you know your shit. not doubting that. but why the $$$$$$ lineup. you seem successful enough to be above the marketing that i see you spend your money on. have you tried blending your own ferts to save money?

EDIT - Something tells me the price for herb over there justifies the means

I do it because it works. It give me huge yields with top quailty. Everything I add i add for a reason. I could make my own ferts but There arent enough hours in the week for me to start with. I run a business that is worth millions and its worth that because i consistantly produce top quality produce. Are there other ways to do it? Yes. This is just the way i do it. There is great marketing for sure that attracts people to buy things but i dont just look at bottles for pretty pictures, i know what im adding at what time and why. The problem is most people follow bottles without even knowing why they do it.

Ive trialled and errored everything from the most basic feed set up to the most complex, the list i have on page 1 is what ive blended and found to give the best results. Where there is massive competition in the market the people that are successful need to stand above the rest and thats why i do what i do and why my products are sold before they are even finished. Knowing how to bring the best out of plants and different strains is a skill in its self and i do say the list is flexible and can be adapted.

The list i have on Page 1 IS NOT what I do for every grow as different set ups require different fine tuning. However it would have been impossible to create a list that varies for every situation. I created a generic list that works when followed correctly. Lots of people buy their gear from hydro stores, infact the majority do and they dont know how to make their own ferts. I simply gave a recipe out that people can choose to follow or not.

nuff said thank you,

And I'm not cowarding either. here is the message I sent, I jsut wanted to enlighten the guy who is gonna follow you to the end of the world. (disciple)
Hey, just my 2 cents. Im not talking shit about the guy cause he knows his shit.

I know cultivator is a badass, and his regiment seems pretty fool proof. but it really has you going out spending 500 a run when you dont need to. Check out jack's classic 3-2-1 method. you mix the same amount of nutes the whole run and you just change the concentration. I can show you grows that follow a strict 2-1-3 NPK regiment that will prove to you going out and buying bloom boosters dont do shit.
TRUST ME I WAS ABOUT TO BUY HIS WHOLE FRIGGIN LINEUP FOR 450 DOLLARS. ( atami and plagron are UK products, he has you using the RE GOLD (im sorry you unspecified their hydro blend) which isnt for hydro the silver is), Pure essentials root enhance has been proven to be the best root enhancer on the market and capulator even put it against his OGBIOWAR microbes and it spanked for rooting times. I even thought Cap was Cult on another forum but he aint. I'll be doing DWC and coco with jack's. cost me 200 bucks for literally 2 years worth of nutrients. part of me wants to ask why after so many successful years of growing cultivator hasnt made the switch to normal hydro blends instead of spending THOUSANDS, but something tells me his workers he employs at his grows arent that smart so it would be more of a headache changing.

Do some more homework and get on the other forum and research more nutrient regiments and coco drip systems. (but stay here of course!)
if you want someone other than cult having to answer all of your questions. the staff members on the other forums are actually engaging and arent just there to delete your account when you piss off their sponsors ( happened to me 3 times here) (yes ive been deleted 3 fn times (forgot rules really))

-cheers!
-steve

I was just giving him an opinion. which I just asked you. If anyone wants to read they can.

If this guy is new. not saying he cant, but when I was new I would find it hard using a 7 part system , and he probably doesnt have a million dollar business to buy all these FERT$ with on the rate you do, so yeah, I gave him my honest opinion. based on about 2 years of forum research and 3 years of growing . im not up there with you yet but im not a friggin coward. lol

Well the same could have been said in his journal where i could have easily explained the answer to every point you raise and he could have also challenged me on it. Pm'ing people when it could be discussed in open just makes me wonder why PM? If i thought someone was maybe taking the wrong path i would suggest it in the journal. I dont tell anyone to do anything, i make suggestions based on the type of growing i do. There are many people here who have benefitted from my input and i will say when there is something i dont have the answer too.

Its not a pissing contest, i have nearly 20 years experience and half that at a commercial level. I started with nothing, absolutely nothing and i built my marijuana business from the ground up when there was no forums to go to, not like today. I wasted money i didnt have fucking grows up trying to get it right. I was actually homeless when i started my first commercial op and was fortunate enough for someone to take me seriously. So i know what its like to have no money and have to be careful on what is bought for the grow. But this is how i do things and there are many different examples of how things are done on this forum alone. Anyone who doesnt like my style can scroll by and join the thread that helps them. Most people will have looked at 1 other source at least before making their mind up to follow me.

In the opening page i state environment is everything and again made a list of an example of a succesful schedule that can be followed. Several tiumes in this thread i have stated that all the products dont need to be used and its optional. So its not all $$$$$ its just one way to do it, and actually if you omit the additives i use one of the cheapest MJ base nutes on the market today.

Hey cult. Good work on the podcast again mate can't wait for the next Ep.
Just wanted to know if u think a quality coco would be more important then nutes.. only asking as this round I can improve on one if I skimp on the other..
It's either $20 a bag for non heard of names and the brand the hydro shop changes weekly
Or $35 for brands such as canna or h&g
Thanks mate

Just wanted to know if u think a quality coco would be more important then nutes.. only asking as this round I can improve on one if I skimp on the other..
It's either $20 a bag for non heard of names and the brand the hydro shop changes weekly
Thanks mate
Hey brother ! Cult says:
1 - environment (temp + rh)
2 - light
3 - nutes

I guess that means that coco brand would be last, but again let him be the judge.

I know he said good cocos are atami, plagron and lastly would be canna coco but the professional one.

Peace out !

Thanks diciple
but u fortunately Plaragon and atami are not avalible on my island hence why I didn't add them to the list of coco avalible... and yes I have listened but environment is in check lights are in check... and already using calmag and good base nute, with roots excel by h&g and great white. But it's more the bud nutes in the end that will be the costly side... so I've pretty much got it covered but wanted to know the opinion on how much it is worth spending a extra $15 a bag on coco opposed to a cheaper but still RHD quality coco particularly when following a reigeme of. Nutes as strict as cults
Cheers

Thanks mate

Just be careful with unbranded coco. Often they come with fungus gnats or its still too salty. Coco goes through a sterilisation process and conditioning when its good quality, the cheaper coco isnt as thorough. Having said that you can use any brand you like. But then you will need to pre-treat for fungus gnats with bacilus and sticky traps and wash through the coco. It is better to get a pre prepared quality product as it will save some headaches early on.

Hey cult, I’m in the right thread now

When you were running the alien flood and drain with the pebble coco mix. How did you transplant without it falling apart? I’m just germinating some seeds now and need to fill some pots but I’m trying to think how I can get them from the small pot to the aqua pot in the flood and drain system. Will the roots hold it together? I’m using gold label 60/40 and starting them in 1.5l square pots.

When transplanting in soil i usually turn the pot upside down and catch it with my hand, then plant it into the new pot. But becuase this medium is made up of 60% pebbles, if I turn the pot upside down to take it out, is it going to fall apart? The soil usually holds its shape.

I’m going to transplant from the 1.5l square pot to the 9.5l pot in the IWS flood and drain system.

Thanks, as basic as it sounds iv only really transplanted from soil so i wasnt too sure how the gold label would hold up. Cheers ill start potting them up now.

Back
Top Bottom