How to grow in Coco: Feed schedule

i never water to run off in coco when manual feeding. just feed enough so 24 hours later pots are light to lift but not completely dry.

i hate canna coco but if you must use it then go for the canna coco professional. i like atami bcuzz or plagron.

just feed at 5.8ph and dont worry about run off.

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi,

why you hate Canna Coco??? I use Coco Plus hope I don't bought crap but the PH are good 5.8 and EC from the Coco itself also good why is the Coco bad and why is Plagron better? Thx

So I've switched from canna a&b to ionic grow and bloom and I'm already seeing much better results. Went away for 4 days and my ak47s which were already 1 month from seed went from this -
420-magazine-mobile1279066491.jpg

To this-
420-magazine-mobile712617127.jpg

Yes that is 4 days I kid you not. The problem I have is that they still have another months veg left and they're taking over!

Anyhow, Im coming to the end of my bottles of canna bloom and rhizotonic and I'm wondering what I should be using as a replacement from your initial list? Time to start spending .

EDIT - I've checked the dates and that first photo was taken 2 days before I thought, so this was 6 days difference and not 4.

Everyone realy think Canna Nutes sucks??? I bought 2 Bottles and the Bottles are Full if Canna not good what I am doing now throw them away and buy new Nutes?

I forgot one important question: Mr Cultivator do not Watering with Drain, right? Why are Salt don't built up? Every tutorial say 10-20% runoff... I hope I can water without runoff to, but how? Less EC than to much for no runoff?

I quit run off 2 grows ago. Just make sure the pots don't get too lite and dry out. Maybe every 2 weeks do a run off of 20% or when going from veg to bloom nutes.

Good news bro... I thought all the time to me why run off when I can feed less so so plant consume all the nutrients, why salts built up than so good to now very good! I am on Page 20 there are all the Infos <3 safe Nutes and time i hate run off.

No i rarely water to run off. It depends on how you plan to run your grow. Smaller pots require more feeds and in this instance it may be necessary to have some run off. However if using 20litre pits or bigger you def dont need run off. Again it depends if you feed 1x daily or multiple times. If feeding manually 1x daily then you will feed enough so the pots are light to lift 24hours later, dry but not completely dry that plants are wilting. If using drippers and multifeeding you will have run off and media will stay more wet but if doing it tbis way its better to do a 60/40mix with pebbles or perlite. If the coco stays wet you just asking for problems with gnats.

So its not wrong to give run off, but its not necessary. Not until you flush your plants anyway.

I will transplant next week in 15 Liter Aitpot do you think i need run off? If not, how much Water is great for Dayly feeding?

I always run off when I first transplant. That way you know how much the pot should weigh after I water her and to get all coco flushed out some.

Everyone realy think Canna Nutes sucks??? I bought 2 Bottles and the Bottles are Full if Canna not good what I am doing now throw them away and buy new Nutes?

Send them to me, I know how to use them!

I am absolutely in Love with Coco <3

Today I transplant my Plant without any Problems in her Final Airpot 15 Liter! It was way easy than transplant from a soil container lol I am worry all Days because the Coco looks litte fragile but when you now to do it, it's Easy as Hell she Fall right in my Hand :D soft turning and whom transplanting done.

I dealing with Fucking Pest Thripse but all the Day I Spray Neem oil and try to find this litte Bastards... But all the way she looks very Healthy!

My EC are Tap Water 0.4 than Cal/mag 0.3 and 0.2 Base Nutes from Canna.

IMG_20180809_110106386.jpg
IMG_20180809_110122087.jpg

Back
Top Bottom