How to grow in the cold?

Cmitch55

Alright people cmitch here...about a month ago I received my seeds and was excited to get my first indoor grow underway...we'll I was not allowed to grow inside as i had wanted to and now i am in the winter months of the year and growing outside isn't possible because of the cold...I have been looking at different greenhouses that I could purchase but wasn't sure if the plants would stay warm enough...I need some ideas from the members here at 420mag so i can grow my beautiful herb thanks
~Cmitch

How big r u planning to go? Id say juss build a grow cabinate n throw a lil space heater in there..

Peace

Hey Mitch...what's good brotha!!!....anyways so you CANNOT grow inside at all?....if not...I reside in AZ...and it's hot......hot......cold.......then hot....so what we do out here is order a ToughShed.....and build it out...usually the 10x12....and then we attach it to the side of the yard/house...and that's it....all sealed up and done right...so you can make it whatever temps and RH you desire....sux on electricity though..ahhhhhh FOR THE LOVE ....I suppose...word

Back
Top Bottom