How to haul harvest out of the bush?

Phillybonker

How do people that grow in the bush normally move their harvest out of the bush?, I mean the buds will stink and I'm not sure you'd be wanting to walk along a hiking trail or anything with a full bag of buds, or is there a trick to it?

Quick and dirty field-stripping into lengths that you can confine with some kind of twine/cord and throw a covering wrap of some sort over for carrying. Have a helper with a truck, van, station wagon, or SUV meet you at the nearest deserted semi-deserted road and roll the dice. Don't carry out any more than you can toss into the vehicle in a second or three and bolt. If that means making multiple trips, do exactly that - making sure not to arouse suspicion by doing so, even if it means you've got to obtain the use of more than one vehicle in order to not have one stick in someone's mind as having come/gone many times in one night (or two, if required). Greedy kids who try to jam the entire cake into their mouth at once are the ones most likely to drop it ;) .

Greedy kids who try to jam the entire cake into their mouth at once are the ones most likely to drop it ;) .

Along with not getting popped with the whole enchilada that way, as number of plants/weight can affect ones sentence ;) (another reason to field strip as they weigh the whole plant and wet, as how they decide how much you have along with the "value" of it by if you sold the whole thing by the gram, like folks sell pounds by the gram ;) freaking morons :rofl: ).

Don't rent a U-Haul as they look kinda out of place parked out in the middle of nowhere with no houses around, or if you do clean it out really really good after the fact. Seen in paper or heard of a few folks get popped that way as they didn't clean it out very well.

I used to get dropped off, in the dark, (truck leaves/completely out of the area)... cut'm and pack into large camo bags. Make multiple trips to the road, stashing bags in a pre determined spot. then "radio" for pick up. Load all of it in one run. some times 10-15 large bags..and your outta there and dont have to go back... good luck.

Back
Top Bottom