How To Invite Others To A New Journal

Social interaction is best

Follow like minded people and growers threads
It dosent happen over night. Keep active on yours and others threads

Don't go around spamming threads though with your thread, not a good tactic..lol

Just be active mainly and you will get activity on yers

Good luck

Social interaction is best

Follow like minded people and growers threads
It dosent happen over night. Keep active on yours and others threads

Don't go around spamming threads though with your thread, not a good tactic..lol

Just be active mainly and you will get activity on yers

Good luck
Well said, Chris. The reason I asked is because I was asked by another member for an invitation to my new journal. Cheers

Please provide some feedback on how to invite other members to a journal.

If you want to invite a specific person, you can "page" them by typing an @ symbol, followed by their name (and then choosing their account from the list). For example:
Hey, @hedzenmedz , please come check out this thread.

The reason I asked is because I was asked by another member for an invitation to my new journal.

In that case, I'd just reply in whatever "location" I was asked (private message or public forum thread) and paste a link to it:
Big Head from Way Back said:
Hey, hedzenmedz, can I check out your new journal?

Sure! Here you go:

(...or the link to whatever your journal thread is, but it looks like you're part of that community thread.)

That's not spamming threads, that's simply responding to a request. And I wouldn't consider posting (unasked) a link to your journal in a thread that you are already participating in as spamming, either. Posting the link in 50 random threads, on the other hand...

This forum isn't run on an "invitation only" basis, and neither are its threads. Anyone can view/subscribe to any public thread. Therefore, if you see someone asking for an invitation, they're probably just wanting a link to it.

Back
Top Bottom