How to keep urine at the correct temp for a drug test when bringing someone else’s

Prisonriot2001

420 Member
First of all , after you have the clean urin, the best thing to do is to put the required amount inside of a condom. If the condom has lubricant on it just simply wash it off first with soap and warm water , next fill condom between two and three inches high . Enough to fill the cup to the appropriate line but still small enough to put under your armpit.. This is the absolute best place to get the urin to the appropriate temperature, I’ve been doing this for over ten years and it’s never failed.... After all your armpit is one of the most common ways to check your temperature that’s because just like under your tongue, the armpit stays exactly the same as your internal body temperature, approx 98.6 degrees... Put the condom under your armpit about fifteen to twenty minutes before your test, now simply walk in to the testing location, go into the bathroom , use a key to puncture a whole into the tip of the condom and drain the urin into the testing cup, it will register your exact body temp every time.....

Probably works great if it's not a monitored test. And if the tape holding the condom in place doesn't lose its adhesion due to sweat (or antiperspirant) and fall onto the counter when you're picking up the sample cup (which might be tricky to explain, lol).

Probably works great if it's not a monitored test. And if the tape holding the condom in place doesn't lose its adhesion due to sweat (or antiperspirant) and fall onto the counter when you're picking up the sample cup (which might be tricky to explain, lol).
I got caught using a urine collection bag strapped to my abdomen...still passed though :cool: I bluffed that I had an Indwelling catheter and refused to show the tech my penis to prove it. He was so flustered, he accepted the clean sample and I got the job! Last yeast I ever took as a matter of fact:p

Best thing is to get synthetic urine. Heat it up in the microwave till it’s extra warm to the touch. By the time you go to use it at the lab it will have cooled down enough. Take a 3” ace bandage wrap the bottle of pee to your inner thigh as close to the ball sack as possible. Go in, reach thru zipper and use it. If it’s too hot just simply blow on the collection cup until the temp goes down to 90-100 degrees. Then go home and light a fat one up.

Use Tylenol bottle , nuke pee in microwave for 15 seconds then put in your underwear underneath your family jewels ..do this a coulple hours before the test so the bottle warms up to body temp

First of all , after you have the clean urin, the best thing to do is to put the required amount inside of a condom. If the condom has lubricant on it just simply wash it off first with soap and warm water , next fill condom between two and three inches high . Enough to fill the cup to the appropriate line but still small enough to put under your armpit.. This is the absolute best place to get the urin to the appropriate temperature, I’ve been doing this for over ten years and it’s never failed.... After all your armpit is one of the most common ways to check your temperature that’s because just like under your tongue, the armpit stays exactly the same as your internal body temperature, approx 98.6 degrees... Put the condom under your armpit about fifteen to twenty minutes before your test, now simply walk in to the testing location, go into the bathroom , use a key to puncture a whole into the tip of the condom and drain the urin into the testing cup, it will register your exact body temp every time.....

Good to read about next time will definitely do the same experiment and check the results. :ganjamon:

Savages. Just use a medical bladder bag and a pocket warmer like civilized people.
Pro tip: keep it a little hotter than body temp, you can easily cool it down quickly if needed.You can even cool it by putting distance between the cup and the stream while pouring to get that peeing sound. Its hard to heat up without being detected.

On one of my mandatory piss tests I got one of my friends urine who never smoked or any other drug or so I thought,,it came back -ve cannabis but a +ve for cocaine

You'd think he'd have told you if he had partied within 72(?) hours. Er... I guess you probably did think that at the time. Did you tell the entity that required the test, "You can't trust those things - I'll bet they're so screwed up that if you test me again right now, it'd show cannabis instead of coke," lol?

I was held in Canada for deportation 12 years ago, and they are freakish about testing. What I used to do was the condom thing. But I actually tied the condom itself to my penis and settled it between my scrotum and penis. When they came to get me for the test (almost every week the fanatical fkers) I'd just nip my thumbnail with my teeth and make it sharp and then just nip the nipple of the Condom and squeeze it out, they always wanted to watch, but as long as you stare them out they lower their eyes embarrassed. :thumb:

What's your guys thoughts on UPASS urine kit? Also putting it in condom.
A prison Governor is one of my neighbors. He was telling me that it took him 10 years to work out why incoming inmates always wanted to work on the Gardens and then get into the Greenhouses where tomatoes are grown... because Handling tomatoes gives the same reading on a piss test as Cannabis, so they don't test the tomato growers.

They were his own rules and it took him 10 years to figure out the crack, and we wonder why prisons fail :p:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom