How To Kill Your Garden In 2 Weeks

Ok let me start this out by saying, what happened in my garden, I wish upon any man or woman, but it happens and sometimes life deals us cards we just have to play out, no matter how much we want to play others.

So here is where we were a little over 2 weeks ago.
I just harvested Grow #1, which in my humble opinion was better then I deserved but either way was fantastic. I believe I ended up 0.2 short of 13 dried ounces total from 3 plants. Grow #2 was growing to fast and desperately needed to make that jump into the flower tent but I did have a plan. Not the best of plans but I felt it was a workable plan. Using a SCROG for this grow was out of the picture, the girls had grown to tall and I did not give them the training they needed when the window of opportunity was there. That being said I opted for option #2 which was LST them by tying them over as much as possible to allow them to grow yet still have room for the lights to be raised when needed.
here is what the ladies looked like a little over 2 weeks ago
DSC_12011.jpg
DSC_11983.jpg
IMG_108037.jpg
IMG_107330.jpg
DSC_10654.jpg
DSC_10665.jpg
DSC_09496.jpg
DSC_09487.jpg
DSC_09172.jpg
DSC_09243.jpg
DSC_09253.jpg
DSC_09267.jpg
DSC_09048.jpg
DSC_08157.jpg
DSC_07408.jpg
DSC_058727.jpg
IMG_089534.jpg

Now keep in mind this was 2 weeks ago and you can see they were all healthy plants. Not the best of shapes, but all happy and healthy.
How did I let these ladies get to this stage, well those who have been following my 1st grow are aware but perhaps you are not. My brother received word from his wife doctor her brain cancer was back, and there was nothing more they could do for her. They gave her 3 weeks to 3 months tops to live. My world crashed in on itself. Suddenly my garden meant nothing to me. My brother had tried to get her to use RS oil before but she did not care for the taste of it and would seldom agree to use it because she complained it made her high. Turns out, he had learned how to make the oil from youtube and had no clue as to how to dosage it for her. He had just recently became a member here at 420 and started researching what 420 members had to say about RS Oil and how to dosage it. Long story short, we got the right information and started her on it and it is showing fantastic improvements in her quality of life. My life is starting to get back to somewhat normal then I started thinking of my garden. Oh crap my girls, what has become of the girls. Now grow 2 was moved over to the other tent and I did leave the lights on them, though I did shut the lights off the veg Tent when I realized I was not going to have the time to deal with the girls. My thinking at the time was cut the electric bill since I can not care for them properly now anyway. I was turning the lights on every now and then just to PH the water so I could give them a drink since it was terribly obvious they were dying of thirst but normally they were completely limp by the time I noticed and honestly surprised me that any even survived at all.
As you will see. grow #3 has died and needs to be cleaned out. The tent is a total mess and will be cleaned up this weekend. At which point I will be starting a few seeds from which I received from a secret Santa.
The flower tent is a mess but hopefully after this weekend I will be able to start a journal for Saving Grow #2
DSC_17041.jpg
DSC_17031.jpg
DSC_17132.jpg
DSC_1712.jpg
DSC_17112.jpg
DSC_17102.jpg
DSC_17093.jpg
DSC_17081.jpg
DSC_17053.jpg

The is meant to be a very short journal, but even things did not go as planned, we move on. Call it poor timing call it neglect. It is what it is, and I will be making the best of it.

Back
Top Bottom