How to Make a Grow Journal

People usually put a link to their journal or specific quotes of things they believe. Most things make a statement about the member in a philosophical way.

If you need to know how to put the link in....here is it: ;)

How To Add Links To Signatures

Hi Dutchman - well you seem to have that figured out already, as I see you signature has a grow journal in it. Just in case though, the guide on it is here...
How To Add Links To Signatures

And welcome to 420mag!:welcome: Hope you’re having as much fun here as I do and that you’re finding what you need. You picked a great online community to join - happy green gardens to you :D

:Namaste:

im guilty, i didnt go that far in depth with details but i get it, so my next jurneling will be in more detail.Ty,for the clarity and the much need info to help keep the forum more specifically detailed...

Hey I’m trying to start a grow journal or just a post for some advice but it’s telling me I have insufficient priveledges ??
You are most likely trying to post in a forum where new threads are not permitted, or where only Mods may post.

Here's where to start a journal - Journals in Progress
Here's where to ask a question - Frequently Asked Questions

Any problems, don't hesitate to shout. :Namaste:

Can one have 2 journals going at once? I have a cbd seed that I want to maybe run a mini hydro setup in a solo cup or do something else weird with... lol But currently have my main grow ongoing.

Yes as long as they not for the same thing, I had a couple going at once as different strains and stages going at the same time.

ok i guess i did not ask the right question, i was wondering where do I start my grow journal at? like is there a template or something that i need to start at?

ok i guess i did not ask the right question, i was wondering where do I start my grow journal at? like is there a template or something that i need to start at?

Journals in Progress

Just start a thread in that section linked above (Journals in Progress), there is no template for them. Link I gave before just gives you ideas of what makes for a better Journal, but again one can do it however one wants to.

With enough setup information in the beginning, your grow journal will be monitored and analyzed by master growers from all over the world. The more pride and effort you put into your journal, the more response, interaction and support you will receive from our members and staff.

First and foremost, please make sure to post your Grow Journal in the proper area for Journals In Progress.

Also, please make sure to use proper grammar and structure when choosing your thread title, your Name/Growing-Medium/Strain-Name/Year is a good start.

Examples:
420's Hydro Skywalker Grow Journal - 2010
420's Outdoor Skywalker Grow Journal - 2009
420's Soil Skywalker Grow Journal - 2010
420's Deep Water Culture Skywalker Grow Journal -2008

There are many journals hosted on 420 Magazine. You increase your potential number of subscribers when they can immediately determine the strain and grow method - right from your title.

Consider putting as much of the following information as possible to start the thread with.

What strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light?
Is it aircooled?
Temp of Room/cab?
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ?
How often are you watering?
Type and strength of ferts used?

This info will make it much easier for accurate help to be given when needed and keep the members interested in your grow.

EXAMPLE

Bucket Size - 3.5 gallon
Medium - 75% perlite 25% vermiculite.
Lights - (2) 400w HID
Nutrients - FloraNova Grow/Bloom, Floralicious Plus
Strain(s) - Blue Dream, Cannalope Haze, Lavender
# of Plants: 9
Yield : 14-16 Ounces.

The ONLY way to receive optimal attention, feedback and support is to provide photos!

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Please make sure to respect our Posting Guidelines by using our Gallery.

And lastly, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature
Report-Post.jpg
found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Thanks for your support and we look forward to watching your beautiful ladies grow...;)

Love and Respect.
:peace:
Its not letting me edit my grow journal after the 1st day i need to know how if you could help

Its not letting me edit my grow journal after the 1st day i need to know how if you could help
You have 420minutes in which you can edit a post. After that, only Mods can edit.

If you need a post edited, please send a Mod a PM with your new text and a link to the post.

Back
Top Bottom