How to Make an Electric Shotgun Machine

You are an innovative person. I'm pondering on a good covert utensil for hot-knifing bubble hash. Something I can hide in a way that it won't emit residual odors. Like a 1/4" stainless steel tube w/ a flared end, that I can tuck into a 1/2" capped and threaded pipe...or something. If you have any good ideas I'd love to hear them. Oh - and dude, I want to party with you! :allgood:

. Like a 1/4" stainless steel tube w/ a flared end, :allgood:

(assuming by that comment you saw my pipe on youtube;) ) I know I said I was making another vid for it, but to tell ya the truth its a lot harder to make then it looks, I just trace my pipe to make more, but to measure the plate at the end and properly discribe it to viewers how to cut and bend it is hard, I have bits and pieces of a vid made, maybe I'll get moving on it a bit more, really all it takes is the pipe a hacksaw plyers a vice and a torch :cheesygrinsmiley:

did someone say party? ;) :passitleft::rocker::partyboy:

Nope - I didn't see your pipe - just something I've been thinking of. I'm kind of handy, too, which is why I appreciate your work. I've been thinking more this afternoon that after I fashion the SS tube just right, (tight radius bend at the bowl end) the concealment device might be a 1/2" x 1-1/2 or 2" brass nipple (pipe w/ threads on each end) w/ brass caps. This could be buried or stashed away pretty easily. Party? I wanna party!!

Back
Top Bottom