How To Make Cannabis Oil

Re: How To Make Cannabis Hemp Oil

Hi Rosanna,

Sounds like you made it correctly. It should taste terrible. The cannabinoids in the extract is very bitter. Bad taste means good meds. Just for reference the correct name is cannabis concentrated oil/hash oil/honey oil. Yes we know Rick Simpson named it 'hemp oil' but it does cause a lot of confusion between concentrated cannabis oil and hemp oil.

420 gave you some informative links. Pay close attention to the 'dosing' one and review the oil tutorial. Lots of good info and experienced people who know the oil and are healing/healed themselves. Any questions please ask.

By the way, welcome to 420 Magazine

Motoco

I made my first batch of hemp oil but it tastes terrible. Any suggestions?

I am confused about one thing. To make the oil do you only use the buds with the leaves removed or do you use both? People talk about the sugar leaves that are sticky and I don't know if I should also use that also.

Hi lindylynn,

Bud only. No leaves, no shake. Just like you went to a dispensary and bought an ounce of private reserve bud. This is how I do it and never have done it different. Just my opinion.

I am confused about one thing. To make the oil do you only use the buds with the leaves removed or do you use both? People talk about the sugar leaves that are sticky and I don't know if I should also use that also.

Your welcome and you will have the best oil made. Great flower potency=great oil. Best guideline you can have. Any questions feel free to ask away, how we learn. 420 Magazine has the best intel from growing to medicinal meds in my opinion. Always someone ready to help out.
Best regards
Buds only it will be. Thank you for your quick responce.

Hi everyone,

This past Feb, I discovered a simple holistic hack in making RSO that really cleans up the oil, effectively doubling the potency. It's very easy, so if you know how to make RSO, you will get this. Here's the magic - add distilled water to the wash before boiling out the alcohol. The water absorbs the water soubles that normally get boiled into the oil. By cleaning out the polar and semi polar compounds, winterization can be done in under an hour.

So now, you can take 2oz cured plant and have vapable decarbed winterized oil in under 2 hours. I have multiple lab test reports showing Total Cannabinoids in the high 70's. Given this is such a cleaner oil, I call it Refined Cannabis Extract, aka RxCE.

Your thoughts?

Chrt-Rice Oil Number 1 img001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom