How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

I watched the video on making the oil at that site Cajun. I feel I must mention for safety reasons, it's great that they are doing it outside, but I would caution anyone to not use a glass patio table for this process. That is not tempered glass, and he's using a deep fryer as well as an induction cooktop on that glass. One drop of a bottle, one slip of a pan....not good.

:circle-of-love:

Thank you for the further explanation 420! I'm grateful you and your staff dedicate the time to make a pleasurable experience for us end users and it clearly shows (long time lurker). Just make sure that 1% is all about you then. Maybe a few 420 breaks! ;)

I hope I find what it is I'm looking for as well. Thank you for the opportunity! :Namaste:

Hi SmokesDaKush,

Now that I have more time to reply, let me see what I can do to summarize. :circle-of-love:

Essentially what they are saying in the Gerson Miracle is that sugar is one of the main causes for cancer and when you consume it, the cancer begins to grow/spread at rapid rates. When the sugar intake ceases however, the cancer stops growing/spreading. In the documentary, they show computer monitors of the cells growing with sugar intake and ceasing with lack of sugar intake. When you speed things up, it's basically like watching a light being turned on and off like a light switch. Eat sugar, cancer turns on. Stop eating sugar, cancer turns off. So if you are treating cancer with cannabis, you'll get better 420 times faster by eliminating the sugar altogether, on top of using the oil. However if you continue taking both at the same time, they are fighting each other, so you in essence spin wheels, so to speak.

Hopefully that explains it a bit better for you. Unfortunately helping the Mods keep the site free of trash so you guys can learn and have fun, consume about 99% of my time, so I don't get to interact like you guys do. Have fun and hope you get what you came here for. :high-five:

:Namaste:

I watched the video on making the oil at that site Cajun. I feel I must mention for safety reasons, it's great that they are doing it outside, but I would caution anyone to not use a glass patio table for this process. That is not tempered glass, and he's using a deep fryer as well as an induction cooktop on that glass. One drop of a bottle, one slip of a pan....not good.

Good call Canna. The info is more for the protocol, not how to make the oil. The oil extraction video has more flaws to point out, so let's just say, stick with the procedures here.
The protocol itself though has a crazy success rate. My good friend in Maryland turned me on to the oil initially (after lots of fussing from me). His mother used this & this only & is disease free after 6 years. She had stage 4 colon cancer met. to liver, pancreas, lungs & brain.

ZERO signs of disease.

I'm not suggesting run out & use your oil this way. It's merely more successful info.

Congratulation on MOTM!!!!!! All of us that voted for you just wanted to show you our love, and our thanks for all of your caring & sharing your time with us. I'm not good with words so I hope you understand my feelings here.

"GO MOTOCO":circle-of-love::cheer::goodjob::thanks::high-five::bravo::yahoo::welldone:;):cheesygrinsmiley::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

To much???? Okay I'm done. congratulations Motoco.

Congratulation on MOTM!!!!!! All of us that voted for you just wanted to show you our love, and our thanks for all of your caring & sharing your time with us. I'm not good with words so I hope you understand my feelings here.

"GO MOTOCO":circle-of-love::cheer::goodjob::thanks::high-five::bravo::yahoo::welldone:;):cheesygrinsmiley::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

To much???? Okay I'm done. congratulations Motoco.

Not too much at all brudder from anudder fadder. (IMO) :laughtwo:

:woohoo: Now this is what we are talking about. Congratulations Motoco. Well deserved, for all you do. :thanks::thanks::thanks:

Hahahaha, the passionate 'oilers' come out in force. Thank you guys so much! This means so much to Mo and I. Why? You believed in us! Now you know the passion we share helping others. Each and everyone of you are doing the same, passing on the information so others can help heal themselves and start leading a normal healthy life. Simply put the concentrated oil is truly amazing.

Its been a journey for all of us. We keep going, creating awareness to ever lends an ear. The friendships made at 420 Magazine is such a blessing for us. We LOVE you guys and thank you for so much support!

:Namaste:

420Mo & 420 Motoco

Thanks all for the kind words!

@ wj...'My Motoco Oil? lol. Thanks my friend but we will leave it at cannabis concentrated oil as there is enough confusion out their, lol.
I appreciate your comments Brother as well as Mo. Your comments is what keeps us going and are so rewarding. Your health will just keep getting better and better and I know your looking forward to your new batch :high-five: Give our best to the Wife and you!

Warmest regards,

Motoco

Where's Bento (budnoob)?

Concur! Where is budnoob? I think he is getting on with life and has a lot to catch up on? Hope we don't have to send out the 'oilers' to look for him :popcorn:

Thanks all for the kind words!

@ wj...'My Motoco Oil? lol. Thanks my friend but we will leave it at cannabis concentrated oil as there is enough confusion out their, lol.
I appreciate your comments Brother as well as Mo. Your comments is what keeps us going and are so rewarding. Your health will just keep getting better and better and I know your looking forward to your new batch :high-five: Give our best to the Wife and you!

Warmest regards,

Motoco

Will do. Cannabis concentrated oil is ok with me.

Very best to you both!

WJ

Back
Top Bottom