How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Brilliant. I must pass this along for a needy friend.
Here’s another good one and check his signature for more .

I prefer rosin, over cco made with solvents. Edibles and good bud, hashish, and cobs are good enough for me, but I enjoy a bit of rosin or cco, at times. I too, found I consumed more product, not less, using both. Just my excessive nature, I guess!

your craving a stronger buzz...

the 1st time i ate my own edibles i got so high and just kept getting higher for hrs had to go to bed...

the 1st time is a killer high when u eat the brownies..

and i saw this and im just making some delta's magic butter up now..

your craving a stronger buzz...

the 1st time i ate my own edibles i got so high and just kept getting higher for hrs had to go to bed...

the 1st time is a killer high when u eat the brownies..

and i saw this and im just making some delta's magic butter up now..

I bet you did dosidos

I bet you did dosidos
actually i think it was blueberry shake but did toss is some other buds not sure if it was god or do si do .. 2 oz into
1 lb.. never tried doing more than that have you ?

I first made edibles in about 1968 and have never stopped since, for long! Now days, I usually have a younger friend make me high quality CCO from our cannabis and use that to make cookies, brownies, or gummies. I still press a bit of rosin myself, but usually make cobs from excess bud, not to be used for CCO. I crave more meds, when my pain goes up or when I am upset or happy or awake! Kidding aside, my AR pain drives me, because Cannabis helps more than anything, my Rheumatologist prescribes, both, for pain and swelling! Diet is important! My diet includes lots of Cannabis and anti inflammation foods/herbs now. Rosin and CCO are powerful and may be abused , like most good things! Smoking less and eating more for me now. But, I still enjoy some pleasant tasting buds, cobs, CCO or rosin as a vapor or smoke! Enjoy the medicinal herbs! :yummy:

Can you vape this rosin instead of smoking it? I have COPD. Vaping my CBD buds helps me.
im not sure what vaping is .. i mostly burn it on my electric nail and smoke though the rosin pipe..

is dabing on an e nail vaping ?

Can you vape this rosin instead of smoking it? I have COPD. Vaping my CBD buds helps me.
im not sure what vaping is .. i mostly burn it on my electric nail and smoke though the rosin pipe.. is dabing on an e nail vaping ?
It can be vaped using something like a Dynavap, where you put some rosin on the end and heat it with a lighter, but it won't work well in a cart because of the waxes and sugars that come out during squishing.

Does anyone know how to make a honey like type of cannabis oil. light in colour? With RSO I always get a black tar like substance. Thanks
i do ... lets skip rso is that rick simpson oil.. that what i call crap, pot oil... the ethanol extraction soln needs further purification by another solvent extraction in a separatory funnel with some water.. this step alone will blow u away ..

u just need to get petroleum either usp grade .. extremely flamable with extremely low boiling point..

use extreme caution in a laboratory grade fume hood with glass shield ..

i do ... lets skip rso is that rick simpson oil.. that what i call crap, pot oil... the ethanol extraction soln needs further purification by another solvent extraction in a separatory funnel with some water.. this step alone will blow u away ..

u just need to get petroleum either usp grade .. extremely flamable with extremely low boiling point..

use extreme caution in a laboratory grade fume hood with glass shield ..
Finally someone knows the method. Sounds pretty dangerous. Is there anyway you can take me through the steps? Or are there any videos on the process of this? Thanks!

Finally someone knows the method. Sounds pretty dangerous. Is there anyway you can take me through the steps? Or are there any videos on the process of this? Thanks!
why dont you go get the pet either 1st...

this was post in high times mag way back in the 1970's 76 maybe .. petroleum either usp grade 100% comes in a big round tin can equal pressure..

get your self a soxhlet extractor and the apparatuses to go with ..

u be make the best hash oil on the planet ...

ps if your not a lab .. n order pet either people are going to coming looking ......

why dont you go get the pet either 1st...

this was post in high times mag way back in the 1970's 76 maybe .. petroleum either usp grade 100% comes in a big round tin can equal pressure..

get your self a soxhlet extractor and the apparatuses to go with ..

u be make the best hash oil on the planet ...

ps if your not a lab .. n order pet either people are going to coming looking ......
Ok, I am not in a lab, just want a way I can make at home just like the RSO. Just a slightly lighter version of the RSO.
Basically in between RSO and Veg glycerin tincture. Do you think it is possible to mix a ratio of RSO with the Veg G tincture?
Or possibly a way to thicken the Veg G tincture to a RSO consistency?

Check the photo's.

75453E8A-223E-4D18-A6C8-D8843EE01128.png

390943B6-5E46-4401-B638-6979EE24C3D2.png

Back
Top Bottom