How to make Edibles

Spliff Twister

How to make marijuana leaf flour----clean leaves of all stems and twigs. It should break easily when crushed. Put the leave in a coffee grinder until it is a fine powder. put powder through a sifter to remove another debris

How to make marijuana flower flour-----make sure your flowers are very dry again removes all stems and debris. Put in the coffee grinder and grind to a fine powder.

How to make butter extracts----- heat 5 cups of water. 4 oz of marijuana leaf, 1 pound butter.
Bring to a boil then cover and simmer on low heat for 2 hours stirring occasionally. Strain the mix retaining the liquid. Press the butter out of the leaf as much as you can. Boil 2 cups of water to pour over the leaf to get out leftover butter and press again
let the mixture sit until the butter and the water separate. Put in the refrigerator to sit for awhile.
When cooled remove the top butter from the water and store harden butter in the fridge throw away the water.

Sorry I have to go I shall return with some actually recipes for you all soon!

Chocolate Buds

Start with Hershey's Premium Baking Bar Unsweetened Chocolate.
On the back is a recipe for brownies which includes 1 cup butter, 4 squares of chocolate, 2 cups sugar, 4 eggs, 1 cup of flour, and vanilla extract.
Start with dry hemp leaves and grind them in a coffee grinder to a fine powder. Put in a measuring cup until ~75 ml of "green flour" is made.
Fill to the 1 cup mark (250 ml) with regular flour. Heat oven to 350 F, Grease 13x9x2 (inch) pan. Heat butter and chocolate and stir with wooden spoon until smooth. Stir in sugar. Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla extract and stir in flour mixture.
Add nuts if desired (a very nice touch I think) and bake for 40 minutes.
Makes 3 dozen brownies. Take 2 and wait an hour. Take 4 and cruise for 12 hours. Enjoy!

Spliff Twister said:
How to make butter extracts----- heat 5 cups of water. 4 oz of marijuana leaf, 1 pound butter.
Bring to a boil then cover and simmer on low heat for 2 hours stirring occasionally. Strain the mix retaining the liquid. Press the butter out of the leaf as much as you can. Boil 2 cups of water to pour over the leaf to get out leftover butter and press again
let the mixture sit until the butter and the water separate. Put in the refrigerator to sit for awhile.
When cooled remove the top butter from the water and store harden butter in the fridge throw away the water.

I have never heard of this method, sounds interesting using water. I have always just used the oil to put the weed in straight, then strain the weed out till you have just an oil/butter (melted obviously).

For people interested in smells, I have always used an ounce to cook with and I have been told by neighbors of my house that when I have the exhaust fan on they can smell it outside...

CubsRule420 :peace:

CubsRule420 said:
I have never heard of this method, sounds interesting using water. I have always just used the oil to put the weed in straight, then strain the weed out till you have just an oil/butter (melted obviously).

For people interested in smells, I have always used an ounce to cook with and I have been told by neighbors of my house that when I have the exhaust fan on they can smell it outside...

CubsRule420 :peace:

The purpose of the water in the extraction is to regulate the temperature so that the butter doesn't burn, and also to extract water-soluable chemicals and, dirt, and fibers that won't get you high - the dirt an fibers just sink to the bottom. It seems that this method works best when making a big recipe though. It's harder to scale down than a straight butter or oil extraction. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom