How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Not really related to Colloidal Silver, but for fun here's some breeder terminology, and definitions.

P1-The name of the parent to which a hybrid is crossed in a backcross.

F2- generation: The progeny resulting from self hybridization or inbreeding of F1 individuals is called Second Filial or F2 generation.

F1- generation: The progeny produced from a cross between two parents (P1) is called First Filial or F1 generation.

Inbred line- (IBL) – A line produced by at least five generations of sequential inbreeding, self fertilization or backcrossing accompanied by selection within and between lines so that the individuals are considered to be homozygous, or nearly so.

Homozygous – An individual possessing (receiving from parents) identical alleles for a trait is said to be homozygous or pure for that trait, e.g. plant with RR alleles is homozygous for the seed shape. A homozygous always breeds true for that trait.

Phenotype – The external (morphological) appearance of an individual for any trait or traits is called the phenotype, e.g. for seeds, round shape or wrinkled shape is the phenotype

Capitate-Botany: forming a head like mass or dense cluster, as the flowers of plants in the composite family. Enlarged and globular at the tip.

Dominant – said of an allele which by itself alone will produce a particular phenotype regardless of which other allele may be present on the other matching chromosome of the diploid pair; thus it takes only one copy of the chromosome to cause a dominant trait to be expressed in the phenotype.

Genome – the total genetic information possessed by an individual, a breed or a species.

Genotype – the invisible genetic makeup of an individual organism, which includes alleles which may be recessive and therefore have no visible physical expression.

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

I'm thinkin your almost done but I'l subb up and read the rest of this journal soon. Got to page 5 so far haha.

I'll be running a CS seed making expedition here soon! One of the ladies just started showing pistils so yay!

I'm thinkin your almost done but I'l subb up and read the rest of this journal soon. Got to page 5 so far haha.

I'll be running a CS seed making expedition here soon! One of the ladies just started showing pistils so yay!

Awesome. You can do it. Use the spritz technique bro!!

Toker, may I post a pic or several of my Auto Jock Horror pollen sacs/nannas I now have from CS spraying, thanks to your journal? :)

Absolutely! Sounds awesome!! :)

image14256.jpg
image14255.jpg
image14254.jpg
image14257.jpg

Just got camera 3 days ago. Toker69, thank you very much for your awesome thread!
Im planning on pollinating (2)Amnesia XXL Auto(Dinafem)and (1) Pineapple Chunk Auto, I think thats from G13
Im leaving the topped off (nice unsprayed cola!) Jock Horror Auto to pollinate the 3 plants in closet. :)

Just got camera 3 days ago. Toker69, thank you very much for your awesome thread!
Im planning on pollinating (2)Amnesia XXL Auto(Dinafem)and (1) Pineapple Chunk Auto, I think thats from G13
Im leaving the topped off (nice unsprayed cola!) Jock Horror Auto to pollinate the 3 plants in closet. :)

Really cool dude. Are you still pollinating? How long did you spray each strain with Colloidal Silver?

Really cool dude. Are you still pollinating? How long did you spray each strain with Colloidal Silver?

Thank you! Im only just starting to pollinate. I sprayed only the Jock Horror for 14 days with 60 ppm. Took about 40 days more as you have mentioned. :)
I actually didnt think it wasnt going to work this being my first time.

Thank you! Im only just starting to pollinate. I sprayed only the Jock Horror for 14 days with 60 ppm. Took about 40 days more as you have mentioned. :)
I actually didnt think it wasnt going to work this being my first time.

It's pretty much foolproof when you do it right. Congrats.

Keep pollinating for at least 10 days, and keep the plant alive 40 days after day ten.

It looks like your going to have great results.

Colloidal Silver feminizing is pretty easy once you know how. :thumb:

Im just shaking the plant over the other 3 in grow closet. My tent has no vacancy sign posted. My plants are growing with Doc Buds High Brix Kit. High Brix Autos from my own garden! :)
Thank you again for sharing your knowledge.

Hey Toker,
It looks like my clones are growing some balls.
Heres the Sensi Star clone
0071374.JPG

Same plant different angle
0051662.JPG

Here's the Electric Lemon G Right branch half way down
0061463.JPG

Im just shaking the plant over the other 3 in grow closet. My tent has no vacancy sign posted. My plants are growing with Doc Buds High Brix Kit. High Brix Autos from my own garden! :)
Thank you again for sharing your knowledge.

Thats cool. You know I like to pluck the ripe flowers, and place them on buds to dry out. :)

Hey Toker,
It looks like my clones are growing some balls.

Looks like it may be happening. :goodluck:

Colloidal Silver is on it's way toker! I'll be taking my shot at making fem seeds shortly. :) I've brushed up on your methods and ready to go.

That's awesome dude! I hope you make a ton of feminized seeds!!

Well I have just been sitting back waiting for the naners to mature. I harvested some dried ones a few days ago and chopped them up last nite. I do see the pollen now. I think I am ready for an application

I do hope this is the correct move at this point. This did take much longer then I had planned on. My greenhouse crop is too far along to wait for seeds to mature now but I do have the others. I will miss out on one cross.

A few days ago I noticed naners on another plant. It was one of the two that were sprayed by mistake 2 times. Only one lower branch developed the naners. This was 2 times complete plant spray 2 days apart. Hit 2 plants but only one had naners. I also spritzed a lower branch on a few plants in the greenhouse for 10 days in a row. No evidence there of naners.

Will share some pics later. Lots of naners and a few hairs are starting to pop out. Only naners at the start.

Oh ya these were all clones.

Toker, i will do as you suggest. :)

I think it's why my pollinations do so well compared to what I've seen out there.

It works well for both powdery, and nanner pollen.

The only difference is in the number of pollination days.

Five is good for powder, and ten is best for nanner type.

Well I have just been sitting back waiting for the naners to mature. I harvested some dried ones a few days ago and chopped them up last nite. I do see the pollen now. I think I am ready for an application

I do hope this is the correct move at this point. This did take much longer then I had planned on. My greenhouse crop is too far along to wait for seeds to mature now but I do have the others. I will miss out on one cross.

A few days ago I noticed naners on another plant. It was one of the two that were sprayed by mistake 2 times. Only one lower branch developed the naners. This was 2 times complete plant spray 2 days apart. Hit 2 plants but only one had naners. I also spritzed a lower branch on a few plants in the greenhouse for 10 days in a row. No evidence there of naners.

Will share some pics later. Lots of naners and a few hairs are starting to pop out. Only naners at the start.

Oh ya these were all clones.

Two days? Wow. I think it depends on the strain as to how it reacts to Colloidal Silver.

My three day HBD spray test has got nothing. Photos would be great. :)

Almost ready to order the CS.

Few more weeks and we'll be ready to go! Cant wait to make seeds and cross strains and stuff!

dbd-update-9-26-14.png

My DBD is showing sacs today.

I started spraying Colloidal Silver on 9-12-14, and now it's 9-26-14.

That's 14 days! YAY me and DrZiggy both made sacs in 14 days!!

A new record! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom