How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

I hope your still pollinating bro. I see some white pistils. Looks like you might have some seeds going also tho. :)

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Yes still pollinating, previous buds and some new ones. I rub the just picked and pinched fresh sac/nana on a previously pollinated bud, then place it on a new bud. :)

image14475.jpg
image14476.jpg
image14477.jpg
image14478.jpg
image14479.jpg
image14481.jpg
image14486.jpg

Sounds good. My next Colloidal Silver feminized pollination is almost ready to start.

The seeds and their plants from these two could be awesome!
Jock Horror is a huge producer and the smell of the Pineapple Express..wow! Havent ever had pineapple express. Was a souvenier... :)
Actually 2 were..lost one from the souvenier gremlin. Im also pollinating the Jock Horror with an Amnesia XXL Auto. Never had that either.
Sometimes all strains are amnesiacs...:rofl:

Yeah Colloidal Silver can make them feminized, but you never really know what you'll get from a cross until you smoke some. Sounds like it's worth trying tho. It could be the best smoke ever ya never know. :)

Just curious if I may ask (as I just looked at this posting), why not use this stuff instead Tiresias mist?
T2eC16RHJIkFHR3YvF3rBSFlCuziGg_60_12.JPG

That stuff I'm pretty sure is Colloidal Silver. The ingredients list says it contains minerals. Silver is a mineral. So my guess is it's over priced Colloidal Silver, and the companies not disclosing it's secret, because it's much cheaper when bought from the more competitive Colloidal Silver market place. That bottle is 17 bucks for one ounce. Use the same brand of Colloidal Silver that I do, and mix 32 ounces of Colloidal Silver for around twenty bucks. Used properly you can feminize ten, or more plants. That little bottle of Tiresias Mist may be enough for one plant.

yep I did what toker said with the beer bottle lol
my cuttings looks like they are about to start shooting roots soon
so my next set will start spraying maybe a month or so
maybe sooner depends how fast they root I don't want them too big :high-five:

Just curious if I may ask (as I just looked at this posting), why not use this stuff instead Tiresias mist?
T2eC16RHJIkFHR3YvF3rBSFlCuziGg_60_12.JPG

Stay away from that. I'm sure it'll work but 17$ for 1 oz? Seems like a rip off. I would stick with what toker says, save money and make more seeds.

That stuff I'm pretty sure is Colloidal Silver. The ingredients list says it contains minerals. Silver is a mineral. So my guess is it's over priced Colloidal Silver, and the companies not disclosing it's secret, because it's much cheaper when bought from the more competitive Colloidal Silver market place. That bottle is 17 bucks for one ounce. Use the same brand of Colloidal Silver that I do, and mix 32 ounces of Colloidal Silver for around twenty bucks. Used properly you can feminize ten, or more plants. That little bottle of Tiresias Mist may be enough for one plant.

Got my Ultra 240 ppm CS the other day and started spritzing one of my NL5H clones. Thanks toker.

ebay is a piss take like 95% of the time, i don't even use it. that probably is just colloidal silver in a different bottle and 1floz isn't gonna go far at all.

Yeah for about 3 bucks more you receive an extra 31 ounces of Colloidal Silver.

That's 62 cents per ounce of Colloidal Silver! :)

I filled my little eight ounce spray bottle once, and have almost finished my second plant without a refill.

dbd-update-10-4-14.png

I'm still spaying Colloidal Silver on my DBD auto.

It's looking good, and could start shedding pollen almost any day.

This means my new grow journal will start very soon!

I can't wait to show off all my new Colloidal Silver feminized seeds!!

Yeah for about 3 bucks more you receive an extra 31 ounces of Colloidal Silver.

That's 62 cents per ounce of Colloidal Silver! :)

I filled my little eight ounce spray bottle once, and have almost finished my second plant without a refill.

this post is getting so big now, i forgot what the PPM of your colloidal silver was and i know you said it, specifically to me in this post but can i find it for the life of me? can i balls lol

I'm waiting patiently for my turn at this caper, got a litre of it and I'm hoping I'll get to spray 2 plants with it.

has yours finished yet? i don't even know, i plan to read from the start when i get to that stage in my grow.

Get the eight ounce bottle of 240 ppm ultra Colloidal Silver.

Get a 32 ounce dark bottle. (beer bottle with screw on cap)

Poor the Colloidal Silver into your clean brown bottle.

Fill the bottle with distilled water.

Now you have 32 ounces of 60 ppm Colloidal Silver.

Lower ppm's will work also, but may take longer.

yeah i wasn't able to find anything higher than 45ppm, the green haired girl's website specifies 35ppm as the bare minimum so i guess it'll do. I do hope I'm able to find a higher ppm next time though, as i plan to buy seeds from the high times top ten strongest strains and breed the bejesus out of them on my next grow, might devote the whole of the grow to seed production.

One thing that's niggling at the back of my mind - storage. I don't want to have to freeze them cos i know I'll screw it up and kill all the seeds. I've looked at the various methods but they all leave a hell of a lot to be desired.

How do you keep yours?

seeds0001.png

I store them in plastic baggies with silica desiccants to keep them dry.

I keep the seeds outside of refrigeration for at least a month after harvest.

Then I toss them in a tupperware bin, and put them in my mini fridge.

I keep a small amount frozen. (like 25 seeds of each strain)

I also keep a small amount at room temp. (for planting)

The frozen ones are to start over.

The refrigerated ones resupply my room temp seeds as needed.

We should start a thread / forum just for breeding/breeders. Have a thread called seed stash. Let us brag about our amazing amounts of seeds hahahah

So, a three stage set up.. Dessicate in bags for a month, then fridge or freezer?

How long do they last? - probably a crap question.
What's the longest you've kept a seed frozen and then got a successful plant out of it?

I've heard in an unrefrigerated, cool, dark, and dry place they can last seven to ten years.

Frozen in good conditions seeds have sprouted that are thousands of years old.

I heard once you thaw those seeds not to refreeze them. They go bad.

I leave the desiccants in the same bag as the seeds, and pop the whole thing into the tupperware.

I label each bag so I know what's inside. I leave enough at room temp to grow a few years.

Back
Top Bottom