How to make RSO capsules easy directions

CADBOY

First off this is for educational purposes only and if you attempt this and anything negative happens,

I will not and cannot be held responsible...

DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISKS! Do NOT attempt this near ANY children or pets and always do this in a well ventilated area... __________________________________________ Lets get started;

BASIC RECIPE: 10 grams of cannabis 5 Teaspoon of Coconut oil 1 Teaspoon of Sunflour Lecithin

THE BREAKDOWN: Use 10 Grams of quality Cannabis and breakup Cannabis into very small nuggets, you dont want dust because you have to strain this later.

#1) Place cannabis into a baking vessel --> ( I personally found a tinfoil envelope packet or uncovered in a baking pan works great )

#2) Decarb at 240F° for 40 minutes measured by the seperate internal oven temperature guage.

#3) Remove from oven, let cool...

#4) Dump decarbed cannabis into mason jars, place lids on jars and place in deep freezer, also place your 190 proof vodka into the freezer separately both being frozen for about 12 ish hours or untill your happy that its frozen...

#5) Remove everything from freezer, remove lid from cannabis jar, fill the jar with your vodka untill its about 1/4" above the cannabis, place lid back on tightly, now shake your jar violently for about 2 to 10 mins.

#6) Remove lid from jar, place cheesecloth or other straining device over jar and secure with rubber bands if needed and dump all liquid into a metal bowl or pan...

To finish up take your leftover cannabis and squeeze the material untill all the liquid is strained into your metal bowl or pan...

TIP: Use should always use gloves when handling your product because its very easy to spill and it does absorb into your skin quickly, you dont want to get a non-measured dosage mistakenly, it is very possible to get over medicated!

( What you have just done is your first run )

If your doing a second run, repet steps #4,#5 and #6 with new vodka and add it to your first run...

( It is not reasonably worth it to do a third run since all available product is now spent )

#7) Take your bowl or pan of dark liquid and place in a well ventilated area and place a fairly strong fan close to it, set it on high and make sure the fan is blowing directly onto or across your liquid...

this will reduse your liquid into thick goop and should take roughly 24 to 48hrs..

The end result it dark, sticky, thick goop. Make sure you completely evaporate ALL vodka and water out of your product because if you dont, your pill capsules will likely melt on you...

You can add a teaspoon or two of Coconut oil and lecithin to make the goop more workable while sucking it up into a eye dropper for filling capsules...

( 5 teaspoons of coconut oil 1teaspoons of lecithin For every 10 grams is plenty, you can use less coconut oil if you like also) Keep liquid warm if needed and fill your capsules and your done

ADVISORY: --> This is strong medicine, dont take too much untill you have a feel for how well this works for you...

WARNING:--> If you decide to use a dubble boiler method to reduce your liquid, remember Vodka fumes are highly combustible, aka will explode if a spark or something similar happens near by... Especially with an electric stove, the stove burners make micro sparks sometimes, which could lead to a violent explosion...

I strongly advise NOT to attempt the dubble boiler method...

TIPS: Be sure to use a separate oven temperature guage as not all ovens are the same, example My oven set to 220f° actually produces 240f° consistently... The decarbing is the most critical step, if your product gets too hot or too cold your meds wont work correctly...

HOW TO CALCULATE STRENGTH: 1 Gram of Cannabis is approximately 150mg of THC...

Calculations are easy, 10 grams of cannabis is approx 1500mg, so divide 1500 by the amount of capsules you have filled, that number is the approximat THC value that each capsule contains...

Example #1) 10g x 150mg = 1500mg Divided by 44 (size 0 capsules) = 34mg of THC approximately...

Example #2) 10g x 150mg = 1500mg Divided by 18 (size 0 capsules) = 83mg of THC approximately...

This is very interesting! Thanks for sharing. I look forward to trying this. I make my own capsules already but with only coconut oil. Any length of time too warm and they can leak. I would leave them in the fridge to keep them solid. Not convenient though if I ever want to take them with me or leaving for a few days. How do these hold up away from home? In a car or in a container in the pocket?

For me as long as I get all the alchohol and water evaporated out completely before I mix with coconut oil. The capsules dont melt. Put them in a pill jar for weeks at room temp. Not above 25°c. Or they will melt. If you need any help diing this just pm me ill guide ya through it all.

I got mine at London Drugs. I think some other drugstores have them. They are behind the counter, you have to ask.

Anyways didn't turn out. It wasn't dark like it should be which tells me my bud was too larfy and/or not enough resin to extract I'm guessing. It was kind of hardened to the pan(fan too strong?) so I had to scrape it after adding the lecithin and coco oil. Then it became a glutinous shitshow but I was able to melt it all together after stirring and getting it warm. I just popped one but I'm not expecting much. Got 25 "0" caps.

Make sure you use nice sticky buds for this. I'll try it again with upcoming harvest. Those buds should be nice and sticky after the prolonged darkness I plan on putting them through. :)

Back
Top Bottom