How to make your own signature

Backlipslide...I did the routine like 10 times for each. 420 is looking into it now. Thanks man
Thread 'Cr8grow’s Corleone Kush Grow #2 Journal 2020'

I copied you’re link for journal #2

instead of the screen coming up with the URL in it, it gives you the option for a few different things. When you hit copy, it copy’s the first part as well. After you copy the URL you need to paste it in somewhere then remove the “Thread 'Cr8grow’s Corleone Kush Grow #2 Journal 2020'” from the beginning then re copy just the URL then go to you’re signature and redo it.

it’s probably breaking the link because of that first stuff when copy and pasted it

Backlipslide...I did the routine like 10 times for each. 420 is looking into it now. Thanks man
That’s exactly what’s happening. It did it to me before as well. I couldn’t figure it out, but once I removed the first part of the link that gets copied it will work for you no doubt

Backlipside...yep...operator error. Turns out you cant have an apostrophe in the URL...420 helped. i redid all and replaced with a dash. All good and working. Thanks.
3CC1C43C-8D73-490F-913F-B38F2FC861A8.jpeg

Backlipside...yep...operator error. Turns out you cant have an apostrophe in the URL...420 helped. i redid all and replaced with a dash. All good and working. Thanks.
3CC1C43C-8D73-490F-913F-B38F2FC861A8.jpeg
Awesome bro!! Glad they were able to figure that out for you!!! :headbanger:

yep, links are working and you’re signature is back to normal!!

Hey, welcome! :ciao: I’m Backlipslide, when I first found this site and decided to make a grow journal to share my experiences past and present. I had no idea how to make a signature underneath my posts to notify others about my journal. Luckily this group of members here, are nothing short of a big family. So it didn’t take long for me to learn how to do it, but it was almost embarrassing, having to ask that question. So that brings me to this post and why I’m making it. My goal is to help others, and If it only helps one person then it makes me happy, and that’s one less new member trying to figure out how to do it. I might add I’m doing this off of my phone not a computer, but it couldn’t be too much different then this.

So you start out with being on your journal, you then copy the URL link of your journal. (Website name located at the top of the page)

You then click on your avatar at the top, (if you haven’t gave yourself an avatar yet, then you can do that as well) locate and click on the signature option. (It’s circled in the picture)

You’ll find your self on this page next (picture below) click on the icon that is circled in the picture.

The picture below shows you your next step.

You will then paste the copied URL of your journal in the spot I have an arrow going to in the picture.

The spot that I have circled in the picture is the text you want it to say when displayed (for instance: John Doe’s super amazing coco grow! 2019)

You can make it as silly or as serious as you like it to, but that’s completely up to you!

Good luck!

:passitleft:
This is a bunch of fucking lies!

I have literally tried 379 times with much help, badly photoshopped pics (thanks @Konks Dirt Empire ) and cut and paste options and still nada.

This is a bunch of fucking lies!

I have literally tried 379 times with much help, badly photoshopped pics (thanks @Konks Dirt Empire ) and cut and paste options and still nada.
What percent are you certain, Trala, of the 379 times? I don't have photoshop, just half a$sed tendencies...
@Backlipslide you're up

Ohh gawd!!
Umm...
Let’s go back to my IT training...

@Trala have you tried turning you’re computer off, and back on again!?
:hmmmm:

I dont Know how else to do it except for actually doing it for you!! Lmao
I am 97% sure it is over because Admin was able to correct for Trala from their end.
IT training, eh...

I noticed as of lately when I copy the link I want to copy using this icon circled in photo.
8BE31785-3A4B-4309-A9C6-DBFACA31A5FD.jpeg

Once I hit the icon, then hit copy.

For you to then click the “link icon” (circled in photo below)
When you paste it into your the spot that has a line under neath it in the photo below.
240E7657-D68E-4E75-81FD-44876C8B968C.jpeg

it hasn’t been working properly like it used to. So now what I do, is paste the link into the text box before the link icon (like this)

Thread 'How to make your own signature'
https://www. 420magazine.com/community/threads/how-to-make-your-own-signature.467939/

I broke the link in that above, to use an example. So what I do, is delete the part at the beginning (name of thread/journal)

then RE-COPY the link, excluding the name. Now it should work properly when pasted into the link icon.
That should fix that problem for you.

I noticed as of lately when I copy the link I want to copy using this icon circled in photo.
8BE31785-3A4B-4309-A9C6-DBFACA31A5FD.jpeg

Once I hit the icon, then hit copy.

For you to then click the “link icon” (circled in photo below)
When you paste it into your the spot that has a line under neath it in the photo below.
240E7657-D68E-4E75-81FD-44876C8B968C.jpeg

it hasn’t been working properly like it used to. So now what I do, is paste the link into the text box before the link icon (like this)

Thread 'How to make your own signature'
https://www. 420magazine.com/community/threads/how-to-make-your-own-signature.467939/

I broke the link in that above, to use an example. So what I do, is delete the part at the beginning (name of thread/journal)

then RE-COPY the link, excluding the name. Now it should work properly when pasted into the link icon.
That should fix that problem for you.

I asked our webmaster about it and he said, "This is how it works on mobile now. There's text and the link when you add to clipboard."

I asked our webmaster about it and he said, "This is how it works on mobile now. There's text and the link when you add to clipboard."
Thanks @Renee Roberts

I kinda figured that’s how the software works now, because it didn’t do it like that before, till after you guys updated the site.

just wanted to make that post above, in case other members are having the same problem and couldn’t figure out why the link wasn’t working... well I figured it out and hope to help other members with the same problem. :thumb:

Thanks @Renee Roberts

I kinda figured that’s how the software works now, because it didn’t do it like that before, till after you guys updated the site.

just wanted to make that post above, in case other members are having the same problem and couldn’t figure out why the link wasn’t working... well I figured it out and hope to help other members with the same problem. :thumb:
Thanks Backlipslide I do know people like me need help with that kinda stuff!!:passitleft:

Hey, welcome! :ciao: I’m Backlipslide, when I first found this site and decided to make a grow journal to share my experiences past and present. I had no idea how to make a signature underneath my posts to notify others about my journal. Luckily this group of members here, are nothing short of a big family. So it didn’t take long for me to learn how to do it, but it was almost embarrassing, having to ask that question. So that brings me to this post and why I’m making it. My goal is to help others, and If it only helps one person then it makes me happy, and that’s one less new member trying to figure out how to do it. I might add I’m doing this off of my phone not a computer, but it couldn’t be too much different then this.

So you start out with being on your journal, you then copy the URL link of your journal. (Website name located at the top of the page)

You then click on your avatar at the top, (if you haven’t gave yourself an avatar yet, then you can do that as well) locate and click on the signature option. (It’s circled in the picture)

You’ll find your self on this page next (picture below) click on the icon that is circled in the picture.

You will then paste the copied URL of your journal in the spot I have an arrow going to in the picture.

The spot that I have circled in the picture is the text you want it to say when displayed (for instance: John Doe’s super amazing coco grow! 2019)

You can make it as silly or as serious as you like it to, but that’s completely up to you!

Good luck!

Awesome post, told ya i was after your knowledge, thanks man

Good luck!

Not just for new people. Some of us just need refreshers some times. Think I read this last time I updated, maybe the time before that, so thanks again.... and in advance for next time I have to read this again.

Back
Top Bottom