how to not get "attempt to distribute"

slothy

iv heard of a lot of people getting pinned with distribution charges just because they had multiple bags or scales. just wondering which would be worse, having a big bag of bud (maybe a 1/2 oz), a box of baggies and a scale or a couple of individualy packaged bags? or is there safer ways of going about this (you can use your imagination what i'm trying to do)

if you have a bag within a bag they usually try to put intent to distribute in

extra bags are a very bad idea in general, scale is not that bad because you just dont want to get ripped off

i think that there is a certain amount that is different in every state where it becomes intent, not sure what it is around

just dont get caught is my best advice

i'm just looking for advice, incase anything were to happen i just want to limit how much shit i'm going to get into. iv heard of a lot of people who arn't even dealing getting distribution charges because they have more than 1 bag. not sure how well that would hold up in court, but if i can reduce the risks i will.

anyone have any sites with the specific laws and what exactly constitutes as what? (norml.org isnt detailed enough)

If you have two types of weed in two different bags that distribution to. Its pretty easy to get a distribution charge really.

It's pretty tough to convict for intent to distribute if you have a decent lawyer (unless you're actually selling, AND being a moron about it).

Never carry extra bags!If it is your intention to take a gift to a friend,hehehehe then take just the amount that you are intending to take to that friend. Never carry your large amount bag with you this is just asking for trouble. They will pin anything they can on you remember we are talking about the man!

Baggie the weed up when they're at your house right then when they pay you. Keep under one ounce in a bag and then keep a box of small baggies in your kitchen which will make the purpose of the baggies (in the laws eyes) only for food and not for selling pot. Keep a scale locked up in your house at all times, no need to bring it anywhere else. Keep all illegals locked up in your house, and all people who buy from you should come to your house if they want some.

Back
Top Bottom