How to oxygenate and aerate plant roots

A healthy growing garden has no use of H202 imo, it's the devil.

The Devils Work!

100_18421.JPG

Colas bigger then the bulbs lighting them!

100_1846.JPG

That's 200ml of Devils piss in the rez everyday! And if you want to keep the microbes in your soil alternate feeding them mollasess with h2o2.

Well my soil isnt organic exactly but I keep a worm bin adn reuse all my promix by throwing it in with the worms as well as all the cuttings and stems and any vegetable garbage at home so I am able to keep about 560l of soil ready at all times what I am wondering though is it cool to leave worms in the soil in your pots I always wondered if this would aid in aeriation or also keep a constant supply of wormcastings being added to the soil. Anyone else let worms from there worm bin get in with there soil for ther epots

And if you want to keep the microbes in your soil alternate feeding them mollasess with h2o2.[/B][/SIZE]

That statement makes absolutely no sense.

You are suggesting killing the microbes with h2o2, then making up for it by feeding them molasses??

h2o2 has NO place in a living organic soil. Sorry.

Hydro, rockwool, et al, ok. But, not organics.

DD

Well my soil isnt organic exactly but I keep a worm bin adn reuse all my promix by throwing it in with the worms as well as all the cuttings and stems and any vegetable garbage at home so I am able to keep about 560l of soil ready at all times what I am wondering though is it cool to leave worms in the soil in your pots I always wondered if this would aid in aeriation or also keep a constant supply of wormcastings being added to the soil. Anyone else let worms from there worm bin get in with there soil for ther epots

More than likely, it will just kill the worms, with no real benefit.

I've had some worms make it into my mix since it's really hard to get them ALL out of the castings, you just miss some.

I have never found a live worm at the end of a grow and I also save my old soil.

Don't know if it's because the containers are too small compared to a worm bin, lack of food, nutes, heat, whatever??

Sounds good, just never seemed to work.

Wonder if it was the h2o2 I was dumping on them?? :whoa::hmmmm::rofl::rofl::rofl:

DD

That statement makes absolutely no sense.

You are suggesting killing the microbes with h2o2, then making up for it by feeding them molasses??

h2o2 has NO place in a living organic soil. Sorry.

Hydro, rockwool, et al, ok. But, not organics.

DD

Bless you and your common sense DD. +reps.
More growers like you and Be Irie need to keep beating the drum when it comes to H2O2 and it having no place in a soil garden.
The idea of wiping out the beneficial microbes with chem and then bringing them back with molasses is absolutely absurd. If the microbes are dead, what's going to eat the molasses?
For those who are unaware, beneficial microbes have a huge job in our gardens. They break down nutes to make it easier on the plant to feed, they build up the immunity of the plants against bug attacks or disease, and they can act as natural ph buffers.
IMO, killing them off is the same as giving a plant HIV

On another note, if H2O2 has a chelating effect on roots, skin, and lung tissue, I'm sure it will have the same effect on the soft tender skin of worms.

but if you are having soil issues can leaching of the soil with a h202 and h20 be beneficial, even if you have to replenish the beneficial bacteria with a organic suppliment?

Orangeblood

Was just making a joke about the h2o2 and the worms. LOL

Have 3 bins going now.

DD

If you have problems, then you need to correct them. The h202 is not just a one time use sorta thing.. Makes no sense to kill the organics, then replenish, then kill and so on.... Correct the problem and you don't need that crap....

but if you are having soil issues can leaching of the soil with a h202 and h20 be beneficial, even if you have to replenish the beneficial bacteria with a organic suppliment?
I've never had a soil issue that needed h2o2 to fix. Healthy microbial activity, fresh water or rain water, and transplanting has worked wonders for me.

Orangeblood

Was just making a joke about the h2o2 and the worms. LOL

Have 3 bins going now.

DD

Good one!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I tried to do a bin once but fire ants got in there and ate 'em all. I do have a nice colony out in my compost pit. Found one the other day that was so big at first I thought was a baby snake!

How often should I aerate my large potted floral garden, which contains bromeliads and ferns, which is on my screened porch? When I bought it, it was a bit raggedy so I pruned it and it is growing much better. Only problem the tips of the fern are brown. I was hoping that the peroxide ariation would help. Any thoughts??

1 or 2 drops hydrogen peroxide in litter water this sounds the best from all i think but you wont be happy if you use peroxide and nutes in the same time or im wrong

"I have never heard of any kind of plant or tree using, needing, or having a natural source of H2O2 in the wild so it has no place in my garden.

The pores in the perlite will hold pockets of oxygen while the root zone is saturated"

Personally I have never heard of plant or tree using, needing, or having a natural source of perlite in the wild so it has no place in my garden.

I just use a bamboo stick shove it in my medium and pull up break up my soil make it more exposed to air.. fans in conjunction work great dry out the medium faster air raid so you can feed more. pretty simple to me I know what you're thinking oh you're fucking your roots up it's not as bad as everybody thinks Cannabis in particular is very resilient and they do respond well. And for the captains out there don't go straight into your main room ball work the edges of the pot into the center I would definitely recommend doing this before putting hydrogen peroxide in your water. It's just like aerating your plants outside sticking holes down in the dirt or your lawn I would not recommend doing this in a flower but more so veg when plants are more susceptible to overwatering and root issues. This is just an opinion that's all it is I stumbled upon this from overwatering myself hes watering myself and now I do it when I flush But then again I'm a Cocoa guy so you soil dudes are on your own. This mixed with flushing followed by immediate erration as you has yielded very good responses for me. Try it out guys if you're scared to go to church. Thank you everyone.

Back
Top Bottom