How to plant the seeds?

Nikx

i did it before but i don't know which side it is right - the side with the little hole facing up or down?
i planted seeds 24hrs ago facing pointy side up... i hope its right...

the pointy side down. the tap root will spur out of the pointy(meaning it will sprout taproot down. i hope u germinated the seeds before planting.

germinated means when the seed has absorbed roughly 60% of it6s weight in water which usually tyriggers germination along with the right heat conditions. when the seeds "germinate" a white tap root will start to emerge. plant the seed with the tap root down. to germinate a seed place it between two pieces of damp cottton wool and leave in a dark warm place after 24-48 hours the tap root should emerge but not always ive had seeds that germinated after a week.

Thanks Aussie, yes i picked the seeds out to change direction and theres white roots... also do you think its good to use a table tamp with regular 60w yellow light for the heat to help them sprout?

if u have any kind of heating pad or anything. stick it in ur dresser in a ziploc bag with damp paper towels. place ontop of heating pad. throw some clothes over the top of it and leave it alone for 2-3 days. than plant with root down. seed cap on the surface.

Hi everyone, something strange with the seeds; most of them had the white tap of the roots but they weren't streched long, only on the tip of the seed opening but i still planted them... is this good or i should have allowed them to spur like a 1/3 inch and then plant?
Also one seed did spur but it was the root growing up outside the soil in a hook shape... weird... did any of you had this before?

Don't worry. Plants are amazing things. Even if you planted the seeds upside down, they would still grow properly.

Be patient, some seeds are slower than others. It can take up to two weeks before they break the surface of your grow medium. I'm not sure what you mean about the 'hook shape'. Maybe it's the sprout?

Plant cultivation should be relaxing ;)

Haha, true.

Let me rephrase:
All aspects of marijuana should be relaxing.

Back
Top Bottom