How To Put A Link To Your Grow In Your Sig

Looking at the start of this thread, hey Man I had alot of troubles getting it figgured out. But whatever works and you might have hit the right note for someone else having problems. Keepem Green

What's a "url"? Where do I find it? What do I do with it when I do know what it is?

Hi too old! I may be able to help with this one? Keeping it simple, the url is the internet address or link address. When editing the signature, there is a picture of a globe on the 2nd row of the edit signature box. if you put your mouse on it, it should say "link" (the globe next to it is for "unlink.... we won't worry about that now). :) What you need to do is copy the url that you want in your signature and then when you click on the link globe, a box will pop up that says "link".... paste the url to that box and then you can hit the preview button to check it out. If it's how you want it.... click "save signature"... and you should be done! Simple right?? lol
If this isn't working out for you, feel free to private message me and I'll be happy to help! Good luck. :peace:

Hey Beateo - I'm going to have to pm you on this. Thanks

I got my journal to come up but when you click on it it doesn't bring it up..

I've fixed it for you. :thumb:

You doubled up the URL. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom