How To Put A Link To Your Grow In Your Sig

Hi guys I have been around for a while and I have never successfully edited my signature because I dont have this edit signature box where Im supposed to find the Globe to click on and paste the URL. Has anyone have any idea ? I would really appreciate the assistance as you can see my signatures are a mess ever since I started back in 2013.

Hi I have looked around quite a bit but the edit signature is different for mobile app and I've been unsuccessful thus far at figuring it out
On the website it seems to work but it's not working on the mobile app.
(I used a computer to edit the website signature)

I want my signature to be
My Big Buddha - Cheese X Cheese Grow Journal. <---https://www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-in-progress/298838-big-buddha-cheese-x-cheese-first-time-grower.html

Can anybody help me out please?
Thanks in advance Akuna Matata!

My Big Buddha Cheese x Cheese Grow Journal:

Hi I have looked around quite a bit but the edit signature is different for mobile app and I've been unsuccessful thus far at figuring it out
On the website it seems to work but it's not working on the mobile app.
(I used a computer to edit the website signature)

I want my signature to be
My Big Buddha - Cheese X Cheese Grow Journal. <---https://www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-in-progress/298838-big-buddha-cheese-x-cheese-first-time-grower.html

Can anybody help me out please?
Thanks in advance Akuna Matata!

My Big Buddha Cheese x Cheese Grow Journal:

Hi Jarimuana! The 420 Mobile app does not currently have the capability of viewing, editing or displaying your signature. However, if you have a signature set up on the desktop site, it will attach it to each post you make on the 420 App, allowing other members who use the desktop version to see and follow any links to your journal.

I hope this helps!!

Dan Ultra

I’ve been trying to link my grow to my signature using a iPad and the instructions do not show the same screens shone in the example ??? I given up......on this....! since I am a simple old pirate with nothing to plunder.( born 2 hundred years to late) and not to tech savvy. The journals more for me to keep a record of what’s been going on with the grow, when I watered last, what fertilizers and all pertinent information
The name of the journal is, (growing autos and photos in harmony.... a soil grow) I started. It over a month ago with 2 autos added 2 more 3 weeks later. And the three fotos I started about 3 weeks after that. All from seed.

Back
Top Bottom