How To Roll A Tulip Joint

Nice tutorial smokey :icon_cool Tulips are awesome, I love them. Fun to roll and fun to smoke. Probably my favorite joint to roll, actually.

If you guys don't want to roll up an entire 1/8, you can make a mini tulip. I make mini tulips with a single 1.5 paper, and about .5-1 grams of bud.

One time I made a windmill with 4 tulips. and I called it a "holland," or the "fields of holland." It was pretty damn sweet to smoke that thing!

If you guys want a good site for instructions on rolling unusual and cool joints, then go here: The Join Roller's Handbook

Next time I roll a holland, I'll try and remember to take some pictures for a little how-to. :grinjoint:

^^^ nice site man thanks

yeah thats a good idea about the windmill. ill try to do that. i may have to take shitty pics because my high res cam broke.

yeah this comming harvest im doing that. i just havent had the amount of bud and leaves needed. i will be using honey oil to help the leaves stick.

Yeah man, I want to make a cannacigar too. That would be amazing :goof:

hey whats up i was jus wondering if u could use somthing else other than the joint that goes into the the tulip like i dont know jus to say a small metal tube:joint:

thats pretty chill. i've seen one in which someone used a joint for the stem of the "tulip" to get ya extra ripped

I usually use a fat 2 paper cone for the stem when I roll a tulip. Skunk 1.25 work best I find when I roll tulips.

Tulips fucking rule. I used to smoke them back in the day. I'm too lazy though at the mo. Usually smoke them at party's though.

Sweet guide, i'd use it if i didn't do it my way lol

Tulips are crazy! They get bigger as you smoke them, not smaller, nuts!

SmokeyMacPot said:
yes you light it and it burns evenly and doent fall out

that is the coolest thing i've ever seen.....oh and I WILL BE TRYING THIS ONE OUT TONIGHT:cheesygrinsmiley:

and the tutorial was great i had no problem understanding it at all:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom