How to save money on fertilizer

Canna is a Dutch nutrient brand so the fellow will either be in a EU country or the UK... most likely ?

Canna has always been pricey just a brand name thing really, you could buy bigger bottles which normally are cheaper for more quantity in the long.

You should be feeding once a week if growing in soil.

Oh depends on how many plants as well, then buy bulk it is cheaper.

Canna is a Dutch nutrient brand so the fellow will either be in a EU country or the UK... most likely ?

Your guess is as good as mine, and probably better. Inconvenient that guessing is our only option. Hey, OP, if you do live somewhere in Europe... I'm not in the habit of recommending General Hydroponics products these days, but it's not because they're not good products. If you want decent CHEAP nutrients, do a web-search for this:
Code:
general hydroponics europe maxi series
...and buy a pouch of each. Or just the MaxiBloom one. Some people use just the one product and do okay. For additional calcium and magnesium, you might be able to get by with only Epsom salt (CHEAP at pharmacies and grocery stores) if your tap water contains enough accessible calcium. If not, you can get enough calcium to last you for years by buying a small sack of calcium nitrate (which is, again, cheap) at a farm supply store or just about any other kind of store that sells gardening products. Or if you would rather pay your local equivalent of $15.95 for a nickel's worth of product dissolved in water, buy a bottle of combined calcium and magnesium from a more specialized gardening store. Grow great bud for a nutrient cost of a dollar an ounce (or less). Not sure what that works out to in whatever funds they use in that secret land of yours.

Well, let's see... It's apparently a country where a person cannot get MegaCrop delivered (no Amazon online shopping, I guess). And he stated they can't do hydroponics there, either, so no... clean water?

Eritrea, Papua New Guinea, or Uganda?
Ever heard of outdoor growing? Looks like you haven't

Canna has always been pricey just a brand name thing really, you could buy bigger bottles which normally are cheaper for more quantity in the long.

You should be feeding once a week if growing in soil.

Oh depends on how many plants as well, then buy bulk it is cheaper.
I feed every watering, once a week is too little

Ever heard of outdoor growing? Looks like you haven't

Ah, something else you didn't feel like informing us of. I don't mind helping people, but when it starts feeling too much like trying to pull teeth - and from an unwilling patient! - then I usually shrug my shoulders and say, "Fuck it, I'll use the energy to help someone who appears to want help."

Consider that to have been said here. . . .

Ah, something else you didn't feel like informing us of. I don't mind helping people, but when it starts feeling too much like trying to pull teeth - and from an unwilling patient! - then I usually shrug my shoulders and say, "Fuck it, I'll use the energy to help someone who appears to want help."

Consider that to have been said here. . . .
You sound very frustrated dude, did u take your meds today?

How can u save money on fertiliser?

I've started using terra canna professional soil. And it's so nutrient poor. I have to heavily fertilize with canna nutrients every time

However it starts to add up fast.

Does one have to use weed specific fertilisers? What are some ways to save some money on fertilising?

Grow in organic soil and dont purchase fertilizer. Seeds are more fun to spend money on.

make your own , look into making a cheap one from free things ( well mostly free lol ) i made 80 liter for $20£25, then do a half decent soil you will do ok if your just wanting to have a few

P1090439.JPGP1090440.JPGP1090441.JPG

I amend my soil with an organic dry granular slow release fertilizer at the recommended dosage of 2 tablespoons/gal of pot size, or 10 tbs/5oz.. per my 5 gal pots. Works out to 25 cents per plant. But I grow autos. I'm sure price would easily double with longer time frame photos.

Cost per 40lb. bag - $29.00. I think I did the math correctly.

Read up on "Living organic soil". @bobrown14 knows what he is talking about. You can make your own water only soil, water only from seed to harvest. Works great for growing indoors or outdoors... Google "Coot's mix"

Back
Top Bottom