How to start a journal?

I was a member that had to stop my grow in 2016, I'm trying to figure out how to start a new journal for the new grown I'm starting next week. I would really appreciate any help on how to start a new journal since it's been quite a while since I started my first journal and stopped my first grow using this site at the end of 2016. It has taken me years to finally get my Doc to get me my medical marijuana card since I have been cutting my opiates down now for years because I found out how much weed helps me with pain. It's a long story about why I was forced to stop back then, but suffice it to say it was due to my Doc and a really close call with the Police back then (I was just plain lucky that the LEO who responded here for a rescue call for me was one I had worked with when I was still a Firefighter until I was injured and went out on disability) while the grow was up and growing. In Illinois now, it's legal to grow with a MM card.

Hey Smokeater, ,

I will drop a link below to help, but here are a few basic tips.

First - Anytime you make a new post (regardless of which section you are in) that individual post starts a countdown timer of 420 minutes (or 7 hours same same) during that 7 hour window you can add or edit the info contained that post. See down below where the report button is? If you are still within that 420 minute window you will see an edit button, click on the edit button to make any changes to your text or pics in that original post. After the 420 minutes has elapsed the edit button disappears.

Second - When you start your journal the first paragraph is the most important one, you should list all the stuff that is unique to your garden setup. Grow space dimensouns, room or tent, what type of lights and wattage, grown media, nutrient info, enviro stuff like fans & ventilation, heat, ac, humidifier.... yada, yada. Down below in my signature line is a link to my journal Visualize Whirrled Peas take a look at opening paragraph for ideas.

Add a pic or two, it only takes about 10 minutes and you are done. Follow this link to get started and you will be in the journal section.... that’s where to drop a journal. >>> How to make a grow journal <<<

Thanks 013, I truly appreciate the info. The day I start the new grow, I will use your directions to get my journal up & going again. I'm happy to see folks here seem just as friendly and helpful as they were back then. So thanks again for explaining it to me. Now I'm just waiting for my son to come over during the week and help me rearrange the room and set up the tent, lights, fan, etc. Not only am I looking forward to the relief from the pain from 420 and stopping the only opiate I'm still taking, but to begin the process of growing itself again. Just growing itself really helped me relax and lowered my Blood Pressure just from working with the plants (even prior to my first harvest).
Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom